Preview Changes vs. Suns - Rd 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a shock jock who is biased towards port but he actually has some pretty good opinions. Reckon that last bit of your post is a bit unfair too.
Oh I plan to become much more unfair before I’m done here, Schmuttt

Trump or Cornes?

I just get tired of him going on and on with this or that club stinks. I mean no shit Sherlock. Especially given the number of times he is last to the party, but repeating the same phrases with a vaguely belligerent tone seems to be enough for people to say he is a straight shooter or some such.

He is probably in some ways a necessary evil as a hero-type for confused young men who have yet to come out of the closet and haven’t yet packed away their 80s glam rock CDs.

I’m enjoying this post now.

Cornes is basically that Wally in a primary school class who thinks it is an awesome idea to take your trousers off and head for the playground. I would spend a day on the phone with the speaking clock rather than search out his bland gibberish delivered in “I’m a bold type who takes no shit and don’t mind saying it” manner. He should get himself a show with Tom Morris and that moron guy who does the sliding doors stuff and create the trifecta of terrific journalism. Actually I might watch that if I thought they might punch on, but Cornes is more the type to try and create a sense that he might punch on in the hope some idiot surrenders their lunch money.

I am really enjoying this post now.

In fact I’ve decided I like Cornes now. This is the most fun I’ve had in a while!
Well, you could have said this instead of the very random freak out linking people who enjoy his no punches pulled style to Trump fans and mental illness. That's was very strange Gander.

Well, you could have said this instead of the very random freak out linking people who enjoy his no punches pulled style to Trump fans and mental illness.
You’re quite right. My sincere apologies.

Edit: for clarity, I’m not being sarcastic, I do apologise.

Kane is a hammer and to a hammer, every problem is a nail.

Of course this means that sometimes he jabbers on and keeps hitting something when there's no value in doing so.

However, sometimes if you're the basket case known as the MFC then you're just a big ol' nail that needs to be repeatedly whacked in order for change to occur.

Kane is a hammer and to a hammer, every problem is a nail.

Of course this means that sometimes he jabbers on and keeps hitting something when there's no value in doing so.

However, sometimes if you're the basket case known as the MFC then you're just a big ol' nail that needs to be repeatedly whacked in order for change to occur.
That first line is almost poetic, Potato.

I think of Kane more as a hammer sandwich. I’ve never found them easy to digest.

But I’ve decided to like him now since I let the poison out of my system. I’m certainly more bothered by how that Morris guy was able to creep back into the mix. He is horrible

That first line is almost poetic, Potato.

I think of Kane more as a hammer sandwich. I’ve never found them easy to digest.

But I’ve decided to like him now since I let the poison out of my system. I’m certainly more bothered by how that Morris guy was able to creep back into the mix. He is horrible
A hammer sandwich 😂🛠️🥪

Cornes is like a dog with a bone with this stuff. It's about time
I can’t stand him.

He’s a world class bore who rarely says anything that isn’t entirely obvious. Melbourne are a shit show isn’t exactly cutting edge, researched stuff. But if he says it enough he gets a round of applause from some weirdo crowd because he “says it like it is”. I reckon most of his adoring fans are Trump supporters and the remainder are sectioned under the mental health act.
a medium fish in a tiny

1723701149390.jpeg
Kane bonefish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kynan's really going to have racked up approximately eight minutes of game time for the season. Brilliant stuff
24 tackles at Casey wasn't enough contest and defence.

Not like 30 odd Sparrow touches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back