Changes vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel like it's a good game for Buss to make his debut as Richmond are severely lacking a KPF - wouldn't be surprised if Cumberland comes in for them. However, I pray that Jones can come back.

Worried about how we are going to keep their smalls/medium forwards quiet. Bolton, Baker and Dusty scare me but hopefully with Ed back we can nullify them enough.

The biggest change that we need is protecting the lead that will no doubt get from some strong first half play. Must win game.

Hard to get excited about anything to do with our men's team at the moment, poor onfield performances, injuries, strange selections, the talk of English out the door, the list goes on and I certainly am not getting excited about our retro round this week. Could not think of a worse jumper to select for retro round, 2 wins from 14 games we are in the Diamond Dog.

So I try to by gold reserve tickets via my membership and get offered forward pocket row Q.

Logged and and try to buy as a non member and get offered centre wing row D.

We get absolutely shafted as supporters and this is one reason why I will likely stay at home.

Am I missing something!!??

So I try to by gold reserve tickets via my membership and get offered forward pocket row Q.

Logged and and try to buy as a non member and get offered centre wing row D.

We get absolutely shafted as supporters and this is one reason why I will likely stay at home.

Am I missing something!!??

Yes, they’d rather get full tote odds from a casual attendee than pick up the difference after deducting your membership component. It’s just so cynical.
Like the $10 credit for selling your $70/80 seat back to the club.

Yes, they’d rather get full tote odds from a casual attendee than pick up the difference after deducting your membership component. It’s just so cynical.
I am over this as well you get stuck in seats with feral opposition fans after paying 400 bucks a year to the club bye bye Bulldogs to my 6 game seat membership

On CPH2305 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rang the club and they said it is best to wait a few days and try again and hope more seats are opened up.

So basically if they can’t sell them to full price paying non members or opposition fans they will then give us a chance at the good seats.

We are being taken for granted.

Is it the club or Ticketmaster to blame?

Barely even care at this point. We'll scrape into 8th, Bevo will be happy to have made finals and escaped a lot of scrutiny, we'll bomb out of the first final, we've seen it before.

Debut Busslinger, give the kid a chance.
I would rather miss the finals then scraping in

Rang the club and they said it is best to wait a few days and try again and hope more seats are opened up.

So basically if they can’t sell them to full price paying non members or opposition fans they will then give us a chance at the good seats.

That is BS its all the club fault as 6 game members ( Gold Flexi 6 Game) you will you will get Level1 L20 or Level1 L40 end of story and be surrounded by the below opposition fans

Attachments

• pic566667777.jpg
    pic566667777.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 44
  • coll1.jpg
    coll1.jpg
    641.6 KB · Views: 42

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out : Keath , Bruce & Duryea
In : Jones (if fit) Busslinger if Jones doesn't come up , JOD & Richards

Need to start building for a future backline time to get games into the younger brigade. Jones to add some steel if he is ready to go. Cleary to stay looks to be a solid citizen down back.

It's the whole feckin' system. They - the ticketing companies, the AFL and the clubs - are all in it together so they all share some blame.

I maintain that the ICCC should have a thorough investigation of the ticketing industry. It's a disgrace and an insult to the paying public. I personally have as little to do with the two big ticketing companies as possible but as we all know you can't completely avoid them if you want to see stuff live.

As always there needs to be a champion for the common folk who cop all this crap. Most of the media don't seem interested (hmmm ... I wonder why? :think:) so it needs a few independent parliamentarians or public interest groups to rattle some cages.

If you can be bothered it won't hurt to write to the club about it. However I doubt they'll bat an eyelid. And that thought makes me very sad.

Richards, Jones and JOD will definitely come in I'm guessing, for Keath, Bruce and one other.

No VFL this week, so cannot see Buss, Clarke, other fringe types coming in. Gards will hold his spot, over us playing two players with only two or three total games in defence between them at AFL level.

Richards, Jones and JOD will definitely come in I'm guessing, for Keath, Bruce and one other.

No VFL this week, so cannot see Buss, Clarke, other fringe types coming in. Gards will hold his spot, over us playing two players with only two or three total games in defence between them at AFL level.
Why should JOD come straight back in hasn’t played in 2 weeks

Why should JOD come straight back in hasn’t played in 2 weeks
Why would he not? He was elevated to the team and was playing well, but got a concussion. If he wasn't knocked out, he'd have been playing last weekend just gone.

I think the extra week was more a precaution, and the committee deciding they wanted to try ride with Bruce and Keath. Bevo also mentioned his name when discussing replacements next week.

Buss also has not played in a couple of weeks. JOD is ahead of him for now, and is the next in line to come in outside of Jones.

Busslinger is in better form and has only missed a week because of bye. JOD has missed 2 weeks feel sorry for the young lad that he got a concussion but he should return through the VFL time to reward Busslinger good form
JOD was playing better than him in the VFL when they were both playing together. JOD is also better man on man. Since then one has been playing AFL and done solid, not sure how Buss is better on form now when both have been playing at different levels.

Yes Busslinger deserves to be rewarded for form at some point as you said, but using the same argument. Players should only be dropped to the VFL as a result of poor form.

Last edited:
JOD was playing better than him in the VFL when they were both playing together. JOD is also better man on man. Since then one has been playing AFL and done solid, not sure how Buss is better on form now when both have been playing at different levels.

Yes Busslinger deserves to be rewarded for form at some point as you said, but using the same argument. Players should only be dropped to the VFL as a result of poor form.
I wouldn’t mind seeing both JOD and Busslinger in the some side

Out: Bruce Keath Williams Duryea Vandermeer
In: Jones (Buss if injured) JOD A.Jones Richards Clarke

Keep West as sub

With Jones & Richards back in, whatever 23 we go with on Friday night is probably our best 23 available over the entire list. The only probable exception is Keath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back