FTA-TV Channel 7 GF Coverage bitch thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Channel 7

It was like they had a challenge to get as many different camera angles on per minute.
Nothing wrong with a lot of cameras, but most of them should be kept to replays. Live shots from that skycam were shocking. The ball would get lost.

It was like they had a challenge to get as many different camera angles on per minute.
Nothing wrong with a lot of cameras, but most of them should be kept to replays. Live shots from that skycam were shocking. The ball would get lost.

And they didn't even broadcast proper 5.1 audio either just the Dolby 2ch signal that your home theatre converts with pro logic.
FFS it's 2010

andy d must be flogged for alowing those 2 hacks to sing the3 national anthem.

absolutely terrible. the national anthem is supposed to be inspiring before a big game and the crowd always sings along. today was disgraceful

If someone had never watched the sport today had watched their coverage today, they would not have known it was the final match of the season. It was so rubbish, so soulless. The first three quarters felt no different in production, emotion or technical feel than a rd.22 game with two tankers. It was really only the bizarreness of the final portion of the game and it's aftermath that woke me up from that slumber.

I hope that channel ten do get the replay, though it doesn't seem too likely. :(

andy d must be flogged for alowing those 2 hacks to sing the3 national anthem.

absolutely terrible. the national anthem is supposed to be inspiring before a big game and the crowd always sings along. today was disgraceful

WTF was with that? It was like singing round a campfire.
May as well get Rolf Harris back with his wobbleboard.

The camera work is shocking one minute too close and the next minute way too far away and sometimes they are not even following the ball!
There were a lot of thimes that I found that the camera was so far away I didn't know where the ball was. Hopefully the AFL step in and allow 10 to broadcast the replay because they were the only losers today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Channel 7s Coverage

Camera shots were ok it is just the general presentation that I dont like. Have to put up with it again next week which sucks.

The major thing that annoys me is Seven's desire to show replays of marks and tackles ect. when the play is still going.

I've been saying this for ages. They zoom in away too much. So many great marks not captured properly. I seem to be the minority that hates the flipping zoom in. Can't see how players break off the ball carrier, sheppards, scrags, etc.

I wish for the day you can choose your camera. I would just leave it like a soccer camera, you can see everything, like at the game I suppose, but the best seat in the house on the wing. I wish...

Sky cam seems to work better that when it was with Nien..?

Yep a couple of issues today with ball/play out of shot and shots of the crowd when the play was continuing.

Thought the Didak and Daisy goals in the first Q were the best ever examples I have seen of a player kicking a goal on those angles.

Pity that it wasnt in use when Rocca kicked the 'point/goal' in that GF!

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Channel 7 GF Coverage bitch thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back