Channel 7 news to break huge AFL story

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to hearing from Adelaide_Hawk after his rubbishing of Alan Didak.

Interesting. Was going to speculate it was the Hawks because I have heard a lot of whispers about their players particularly a couple while they were in Tassie in the off-season, one of my better mates reckons he saw with his own eyes a now prominent Hawthorn player refusing drink offers from chicks and popping pills instead to avoid the hangover, and he wasn't alone

As a Hawthorn supporter I am just devastated at this news. I can't believe ANY footy players would be THAT stupid.
I hate drugs, I have never had one nor seen one in my life.. To think my team would be that stupid, is beyond comprehension.. I am shattered..:(
Channel 7 will sure be peeved on this one being leaked!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 10 just beat Channel 7 news to the story. I guess Channel 7 should have not promoted it from 3.00 today and kept it to themselves and then break the story.

Go 10 :thumbsu:

:p A small victory for the rubbish coverage all year of the game

No substantial evidence .........yet......although even if it does turn out to people will still have a crack at Hawthorn...at least with Brauns case it has died down so much its as if it never happened.

Re: Channel 10 Sports News Breaking News At Hawthorn

I reckon it's only becoz he's been such a cocky non-remorseful little c*nt about it.

If it was the big Lunch Monster I could forgive him.

Oh yeah, no matter what, it's alll still Bennys fault ay.
Lock him up. You ********.
What did he do? Smile at the cameras?
Jeeeez.
Not give a statement.
:eek:

Can't believe a hum would do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back