Chase the Ace - Aus Open 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

ive gone Warwinka too. Just for more ace potential... getting pretty tired of spinning 50c...

Another 50c spin on Zverev.

Was going to cash it in because it was to much of a 50/50 game and got busy at work and forgot. Grrrr and Stan is a Monty to win now I forgot to cash out.

:(

Fed V Joker the specified match for tomorrow.

Anyone keen to gamble on Federer the champ at $6 H2H and tomorrow is going to be a scorcher heat wise (38+ degrees ) which may suit Fed more with the 11am time slot as a long match will see the game well into the maximum heat of the day.

You can never write off the champs even on 1 leg! I am willing to back him and more or less sacrifice the $20 outlay as Fed can do anything and just spun the $1 dollar amount.

More a sentimental bet as i love Roger and been well up since the tournament started so i am rolling the dice with Fed at $6 for the win and $1 an Ace. Not confident but gee anything can happen.

C'Mon Roger the GOAT!

Fed V Joker the specified match for tomorrow.

Anyone keen to gamble on Federer the champ at $6 H2H and tomorrow is going to be a scorcher heat wise (38+ degrees ) which may suit Fed more with the 11am time slot as a long match will see the game well into the maximum heat of the day.

You can never write off the champs even on 1 leg! I am willing to back him and more or less sacrifice the $20 outlay as Fed can do anything and just spun the $1 dollar amount.

More a sentimental bet as i love Roger and been well up since the tournament started so i am rolling the dice with Fed at $6 for the win and $1 an Ace. Not confident but gee anything can happen.

C'Mon Roger the GOAT!
They are playing at night not at 11am... Roger has been far from his best and who knows if he’ll even be recovered from his injury. Djoka has looked incredible this tournament and hasn’t shown any signs of weakness. As much as I love Roger he’s been lucky to make it to the semis, hard to bet against Djokovic.

They are playing at night not at 11am... Roger has been far from his best and who knows if he’ll even be recovered from his injury. Djoka has looked incredible this tournament and hasn’t shown any signs of weakness. As much as I love Roger he’s been lucky to make it to the semis, hard to bet against Djokovic.
Bet Easy had an 11 am start from memory and ok no dramas.

I admit it is a wing on a prayer bet but at 6-1 i cannot help but take him at those H2H odds and $1 an Ace.

Most likely Joker will smash him but the Fed Express is still getting my $20! I just love the bloke and the way he goes about it.

#goat

I also lobbed a Bonus bet on tonight with the correct 1st Set score with Rafa winning it 7-5 at 13-1.

Only $5 on it but worth a roll of the dice with free bets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people think of Federer at nearly 7 bucks on Sportsbet, and about the same odds for a set to be won 6-0?

I mean if Federer is as cooked as everyone says...

Thiem is 6-2 v Zverev, going with Thiem just for CTA but if I was backing him harder would probably want a bit more than $1.47

It's only a 2% chance to spin more than that isn't it?

You would imagine BE have made certain most of that 2% is on heavy outsiders in early rounds with no chance
Last year and the year before the Odds were the same but i remember heaps more people getting the $5 and $10 spins. This year i do not know of anyone who has got those amounts and even the $2 spin seems to be as rare as the $10!

Beteasy just looking after their corporate shareholders in order to not lose to much money and they seem to dwindle the event down more and more every year. I reckon the real chance of getting a Spin of anything more than $1 is more like 0.02% not even 1%. That odds statement explaining what your chances are etc has not changed for years and is a direct copy and paste from previous years.

This year they have been the stingiest ever the tight arse campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back