Game Day CHEAT FEST: Cherry Cola Micro Ground Rainbow Wearing Bud Light Drinkers NTTAWWT V Dank Smashed In Ground Nursing Home Soup Eaters (Ft - Meatloaf)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t worry about it at all 🤷‍♂️

Doesn’t change the fact that Geelol have lost the most AFL GFs

And can’t go b2b

And are sitting 9th 😂

Nice flag defence :$
How bad are Collingwood going if we have lost the most AFL GFs, but still beat them in a GF.
We spoiled your B2B.... which is even more satisfying

New York Knicks L GIF by Sidetalk

Cats fans ITT still celebrating the ancient history of when their club was relevant:

eNwYTM.gif

The year is 2023, my geriatric chums, and you're not top 8 material even with a cheatground. Enjoy those fading memories of your past flags*asterisk

I don’t worry about it at all 🤷‍♂️
Doesn’t change the fact that Geelol have lost the most AFL GFs
And can’t go b2b
And are sitting 9th 😂
Nice flag defence :$
Holy shit bruh I said don’t worry about it, not let it make you foam from all orifices. 🤣
LOLOLOL theyre still doing the Monthly Premiers thing.
Terry Crews Awwwww GIF by America's Got Talent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only ever been to Barcelona, where are you?

I bought an apartment in Sevilla 6 years ago (the one with the for sale sign on it)... spend up to 6 months a year here, although I usually try to avoid summer as it's very hot. Spring and autumn are beautiful though

I would advise to head to the North if you're coming before September

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    264.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4991.jpeg
    IMG_4991.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
I bought an apartment in Sevilla 6 years ago (the one with the for sale sign on it)... spend up to 6 months a year here, although I usually try to avoid summer as it's very hot. Spring and autumn are beautiful though

I would advise to head to the North if you're coming before September
Nah I’ve been there twice (not Sevilla) and it wasn’t for me. The total close down of business for siesta was awkward as a tourist and the beach was kinda grotty with all the condoms & stuff washing up.

Did find some cool brik N brak stores off the beating path but the overall odor of the city isn’t the freshest though.

Barcelona for me is probably the best place to stick around the tourist traps rather than wander too far exploring. Says something.

I don't know where you mean, "the North" isn't just one city. Generally speaking anywhere with a lot of English tourists is best avoided but there are plenty of nice places in the northern provinces of Galicia (above Portugal) through Asturias, Cantabria, the Basque region and inland to La Rioja, Navarre and Aragon. Catalunya (Barcelona) is technically in the north as well, climate-wise at least - although tourists aren't overly popular with the locals there due to AirBnB driving housing prices up and people clogging up the local markets taking photos and getting pickpocketed

Siesta is alright once you get used to planning your day around it. The idea is to avoid the hottest part of the day which is sound. Doesn't get dark until after 10pm at this time of year so you still get plenty of daylight even with a nap

I don't know where you mean, "the North" isn't just one city. Generally speaking anywhere with a lot of English tourists is best avoided but there are plenty of nice places in the northern provinces of Galicia (above Portugal) through Asturias, Cantabria, the Basque region and inland to La Rioja, Navarre and Aragon. Catalunya (Barcelona) is technically in the north as well, climate-wise at least - although tourists aren't overly popular with the locals there due to AirBnB driving housing prices up and people clogging up the local markets taking photos and getting pickpocketed

Siesta is alright once you get used to planning your day around it. The idea is to avoid the hottest part of the day which is sound. Doesn't get dark until after 10pm at this time of year so you still get plenty of daylight even with a nap
Yeah cool, my first go there was mostly checking out some of that trippy Gaudi architecture that everyone associates with the city so much. That and other sightseeing, 2nd time was my wife catching up with friends and doing a restaurant/bar crawl with all of them.

But we never went up on that hill where apparently Olympic village was.

Place looks cool, smells bad, it’s just not for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day CHEAT FEST: Cherry Cola Micro Ground Rainbow Wearing Bud Light Drinkers NTTAWWT V Dank Smashed In Ground Nursing Home Soup Eaters (Ft - Meatloaf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back