Cheers to.......

Remove this Banner Ad

A chance to toast some of your favourite players and parts of the season.

I'm saying cheers to Stew Crameri. Another 32 goals at 1.8 per game and increased his possession numbers again. This guy has been so consistent across the last 4 or 5 seasons now. A great asset and worth every penny.

Cheers Stewie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers to the Bont, our new Rolls Royce. Smooth as silk, it's as though when he gets the footy his opponents are moving in slow motion. Apart from that, this year he just made some of those that dared to play on him look silly. Worth the price of entry for the next decade, the sky is the limit for the number four.

Cheers to Luke Beveridge, Simon Dalrymple, Jason McCartney and the selection committee for recognising the talents of Lukas Webb, Bailey Dale and Caleb Daniel, pumping valuable experience into them, and getting them through a taxing debut season unscathed ahead of what is sure to be a huge 2016.

And cheers to Tom Liberatore, a fantastic clubman who has been heavily involved in our progress this year despite the cruel blow he was dealt during the pre-season. I can't wait to see the #21 in action again.

Cheers to Tory Dickson. People kept saying things like how did we let that dud kick goals on us, problem was he kept doing it and proved it wasn't a flash in the pan. Nine times this year he's kicked 3 or more in a game, great effort.

Let the natural goal kickers kick goals, it's a rare gift.

Cheers to Marcus Bontempelli aka "The Bont". Surely the most polished 19yr old footballer we have seen. I still have to keep reminding myself that this was only his 2nd season. The thought that we will get to watch this young lad wear the Red, White & Blue of the Bulldogs for the next decade hopefully brings a smile to my face even after I remember what happened on Saturday night. That experience would have been pure gold for him and I'm sure he has tucked it away in the memory bank for next year and beyond.

Cheers to all these. Man, gonna be a long off season.

Just think, our midfield gets Libber, Koby and fingers crossed Clay Smith back next year.

Would love to see Tom Boyd angry next year and tearing the comp a new one too.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers to.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back