Cheers to.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers to all these. Man, gonna be a long off season.

Just think, our midfield gets Libber, Koby and fingers crossed Clay Smith back next year.

Would love to see Tom Boyd angry next year and tearing the comp a new one too.
Anyone think clay can actually get back and be a quality afl footballer?? I don't im afraid.

Cheers to all these. Man, gonna be a long off season.

Just think, our midfield gets Libber, Koby and fingers crossed Clay Smith back next year.

Would love to see Tom Boyd angry next year and tearing the comp a new one too.

One thing is for sure though, this off-season won't be as long and painful as the last one.

Cheers also to the entire team that played in the Swans win at the SCG.

That last few minutes was body on the line, intense, fight to the very end stuff. A defining win and one that will keep the smile on my face over summer.

Anyone think clay can actually get back and be a quality afl footballer?? I don't im afraid.
Nor do I, but I hope he's given the best chance to come back without re-injuring.

Give him a one year extension and put him on ice for the entirety of 2016. Could double his chances of successfully making it back.

Cheers to Etihad stadium after years of writing cheques and
massive financial pain finally delivered 11 of our 14 wins for
the year.:D

Cheers to Easton Woods hamstrings for finally delivering on
the immense athletic package that is quadzilla.:D

Cheers to Melbourne, St Kilda and Brisbane for helping to
quash that easy draw nonsense.:cool:

Cheers to Luke Beveridge, the first Dogs coach i have liked
for a long time even though he made me cry twice with his
tribute to Trevor Barker. Use the weapons you have and
don't worry about the ones you don't.:thumbsu:

Cheers to Marcus Pick ... I mean Liam Picken for a sterling year as a mid. Sorry we couldn't do it for you for your 150th.

Brad Boyd and Jesse Stringer like this.

Cheers to the Best Leadership Trio in recent history possibly ever - Gordon/Murphy/Beveridge

These 3 men turned adversity not seen in our club since 1989 to an unstoppable juggernaut in 10 months.........

Picken - the quiet achiever; Wood - the flashy achiever; Murphy - captain courageous

Just watching highlights of the MVP awards & Bob Murphy's MV Captain - so proud.

Bevo looks so chuffed and proud with Murph & Easton speaking too.

Last edited:
Cheers to the Bont and Stringer for making me borderline insufferable for my mates

Cheers to the last quarter versus Gold Coast. Couldn't watch it as I was in Budapest, but listened live at 8am and woke up all my mates in our apartment. Absolutely exhilarating stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I'm sorry, but it has to be said

Cheers Big Ears!!!:D

But Disco Stu you win for turning the knife with your bag during our slaughteration of the Bombers. The coaches box cut aways to Jim Bob were priceless.

Cheers to you Disco Stu. :D

Cheers Peter Gordon for continuing to fight for our great club last off season and throughout the year, and to the drink + recruiting team for building a foundation of great young players.

On field cheers Liam Picken for doing the job he is given by the coach every week. Being thrown around in many positions throughout his career and never complained. And to Luke Dahlhaus for diving after smothers and fighting for every loose ball. He saved goals with diving goal line smothers and it seemed like every smoother we had someone would ask 'who?' Only to hear 'Dahlhaus of course, he's a champion'.

I was going to mention Crameri before I even saw the OP and I agree with everything Fronk said. Missed games and still booted 30+.

Cheers to Big Red, a tough mummy's boy from Kyneton who has overcome so many hurdles to become an AFL player. The players love him, just look at the way they mobbed him after his goal in q3. We all love him since he layed that tackle in the NAB cup three years ago.

First time he has been contracted for the next season and does not have to go back to being a chippie to pay the bills. Hope he has one massive pre season and continues to improve.

Cheers to the Best Leadership Trio in recent history possibly ever - Gordon/Murphy/Beveridge

These 3 men turned adversity not seen in our club since 1989 to an unstoppable juggernaut in 10 months.........

^^^ Gets my vote for post of the day. :thumbsu:

Cheers Peter Gordon for continuing to fight for our great club last off season and throughout the year, and to the drink + recruiting team for building a foundation of great young players.

On field cheers Liam Picken for doing the job he is given by the coach every week. Being thrown around in many positions throughout his career and never complained. And to Luke Dahlhaus for diving after smothers and fighting for every loose ball. He saved goals with diving goal line smothers and it seemed like every smoother we had someone would ask 'who?' Only to hear 'Dahlhaus of course, he's a champion'.

I was going to mention Crameri before I even saw the OP and I agree with everything Fronk said. Missed games and still booted 30+.
Dahlhaus cuts his dreads and everyone stops paying attention. But I swear to god he's just gotten better and better.

A chance to toast some of your favourite players and parts of the season.

I'm saying cheers to Stew Crameri. Another 32 goals at 1.8 per game and increased his possession numbers again. This guy has been so consistent across the last 4 or 5 seasons now. A great asset and worth every penny.

Cheers Stewie.
Finished the season with 22 goals in the last 8 matches. After round 16 he had just 10 goals to his name. Good comeback after having injury and form issues early in the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers to.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back