Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (DAY 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

How about voting for the blackmailer?
Cadsky literally posted he is in a PM by accident and you keep going off on this tangent. You're making me think you're not the fake seer at all.

And we’re sure said person isn’t a fake seer? (No don’t ask me to go back and fact check)
No, I'm not sure. That's the point: I'd like to know.

So let me get this straight.

Cadsky seemingly posts in the wrong thread. Then soft claims joker. Then claims amulet. And whips up a heap of distancing votes?

We also need to test dogs105 theory on Pie 4 Life

And MP_ is blackmailed.

Is that the whole day?
I'd be looking at anyone who voted for me straight after Cadsky started getting votes. Incredibly suss.

I'd be looking at anyone who voted for me straight after Cadsky started getting votes. Incredibly suss.
Can you please link to Cadsky's faux pas? I have to go in 12 minutes, and I need more wine before then...

So let me get this straight.

Cadsky seemingly posts in the wrong thread. Then soft claims joker. Then claims amulet. And whips up a heap of distancing votes?

We also need to test dogs105 theory on Pie 4 Life

And MP_ is blackmailed.

Is that the whole day?

So if this is the summary - we lynch Cadsky and if the amulet is true we get an answer for dogs?

If Cadsky does die, dogs could get protected and seer P4L again?

So if this is the summary - we lynch Cadsky and if the amulet is true we get an answer for dogs?

If Cadsky does die, dogs could get protected and seer P4L again?
Or someone else, as i imagine I'd get the same answer for P4L anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or someone else, as i imagine I'd get the same answer for P4L anyway

My understanding was the fake seer result is randomised every night, but can see why you’d get the same ‘wrong result’ too.

My understanding was the fake seer result is randomised every night, but can see why you’d get the same ‘wrong result’ too.
I want to seer TheGB

Can you please link to Cadsky's faux pas? I have to go in 12 minutes, and I need more wine before then...

Sure. After he realised he voted for jmoo, he meant to post this in the PM:

oh well, i ****ed that up guys. sorry.

If that wasn't obvious enough, he realise he'd been caught and posted the following:

oh shit

Then had a laugh at my post pointing it out.

It's actually quite hilarious not voting for him tbh. Would be funny if he was ACTUALLY the Joker, brilliant play if so.

Sure. After he realised he voted for jmoo, he meant to post this in the PM:

If that wasn't obvious enough, he realise he'd been caught and posted the following:

Then had a laugh at my post pointing it out.

It's actually quite hilarious not voting for him tbh. Would be funny if he was ACTUALLY the Joker, brilliant play if so.
Cadsky is quietly quite brilliant

Cadsky is quietly quite brilliant
Yeah I reckon this is what it shows on the tin. Luckily he has the amulet that he found up his backside just when people were about to lynch him though! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back