Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE WINS BY CHECKMATE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for running the game Chipmunk a massive effort, dead pm if you can (I like to see all the night actions).

Thanks to everyone for playing as well with a special shout out to the village.

As has been said. Thank you Chipmunk for a great run game. As I have stated before, to do it on a completely different timezone, in a completely different part of the world and having no hiccups is a testament to you.

Okay,

The main message in this game is consistent activity is the best form of defence. Most of evil were targetted because they were less active, or when they got more active in the game it was seen as unusual.

I could give votes to about 10 players but in that vein I’m giving my votes to 3 villagers:

3 BEaston
2 Gralin
1 Pie 4 Life

… and dogs105 gets 1 as well for his selflessness.

Thanks for running Chipmunk

I'm going to go have a cold shower glass of red to celebrate

Think I'm ****ed next time I try and fake melt as evil now :embarrassedv1:

Great game Chipmunk enjoyed it a lot. Especially the part where I got ZergMinion worked up :)
Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Chipmunk

Sorry for the brain fart, not the finest of WW efforts by me.

Well doone to the village and the driving forces behind a smashing.
You almost salvaged that too, so it was almost less of a brain fart there.

Wow look at that village - Wick was it, was right when he said that BEaston and Gralin would have been on to each other immediately if they had been evil! :)

Two of the best players.

They were both logically upset yesterday. Neither had any conviction that the other was evil to the point to go on attack.

When they both agreed seering you or IBB was the move and one of them had to be good that was the logic.

Just sorry dogs105 and Kurve (needlessly) died. Wish it was me.

Thanks Chipmunk Very well managers and fair gene. Agree with MarcMaverick to do it from London was incredible.

Agree on your 321-1.

Thanks.

Thanks Chipmunk

Sorry for the brain fart, not the finest of WW efforts by me.

Well doone to the village and the driving forces behind a smashing.
I must have been the only one that thought it was a joke and disregarded it immediately lol

I must have been the only one that thought it was a joke and disregarded it immediately lol

Nope. I sat here thinking "he's too experienced and smart to do this. Surely he's trying to some sort of strange strategy or joke here."

Nope. I sat here thinking "he's too experienced and smart to do this. Surely he's trying to some sort of strange strategy or joke here."
Next time will create more doubt. Because there will be a next time.

Not that anyone is learning the lesson but it is why it's not worth deleting it and getting modkilled. If Wick had claimed seer earlier, MK would have been the lynch and it probably gets pushed to the back of mind.

Next time will create more doubt. Because there will be a next time.

Not that anyone is learning the lesson but it is why it's not worth deleting it and getting modkilled. If Wick had claimed seer earlier, MK would have been the lynch and it probably gets pushed to the back of mind.
MP recently used a previous fail to mislead the village with a fake one

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE WINS BY CHECKMATE)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back