CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hepburn at hepburn has always been the hardest task in the chfl. hepburn are probably the hardest at the ball out of any club in any division and on such a small ground that is priceless. often hepburn sides are not overly quick, and skills can also come into it on a bigger oval as well, which tends to show Hepburn's dominance on small grounds.
ive played at bunga for 9 years and from my memory,at hepburn our senior side hasn't won, our two's have won once and our 18s once. the 15s notched up thier second win there two weeks ago.
the 18's win there in 2006 was with what was one of the best under 18 sides ever in the CHFL and even then we beat them by about 4 goals, after winning by 90 at home earlier in the season. 2007 we beat them at home by 2 points, and Dunnstown by 6 goals and lost by 70 at Hepburn.
possibly its our just our club that seems to have a problem there but results probably say otherwise

hes a quick mid who doesnt like to get the hard ball. doesnt like to pass either. put sam from warracknabeel on him and he wont get a touch or even the bulldog of waubras midfield dermott conaughton
mate our best taggrs are luke clifton and kendal becker. u obviously know nothing about waubra as conaughton plays back pocket off the bench and sam has had a broken collarbone for the past 4 weeks

hes a quick mid who doesnt like to get the hard ball. doesnt like to pass either. put sam from warracknabeel on him and he wont get a touch or even the bulldog of waubras midfield dermott conaughton

he would be the fastest player in the chfl under 18's. come 2nd in nationals for 400 and 3rd for 200... didnt used to like the hard ball but he has hit the gym all year and is gettin pretty dam big i aint jokin either.. hes a mid or forward with a massive boot.

he would be the fastest player in the chfl under 18's. come 2nd in nationals for 400 and 3rd for 200... didnt used to like the hard ball but he has hit the gym all year and is gettin pretty dam big i aint jokin either.. hes a mid or forward with a massive boot.
oh ok mate.
so is he going at number 1 or 2 in the national draft this year???

waubras oval wont suit him then, if he just uses his pace

i no who he is. he goes to the same school as i do and i no how big he is. and i no how quick he is so u aint telling me anything i dont know. In other news waubra might be getting Usain Bolt on a one week clearance so he can tag joel bee this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is your oval small or big??
his skills wont be up but... hasnt been kickin the footy much
medium cant tell really, i enjoy the size of it not to big not to small just right bit like daylesfords oval size just the grass isnt as good

medium cant tell really, i enjoy the size of it not to big not to small just right bit like daylesfords oval size just the grass isnt as good

does your oval go to mud in the wet like ours at bunga???
i think the weather will play a big part in our game
if its dry it will suit yous with t he more skilled team
if its wet will suit us with the harder players

stays firm very firm and there wont be a 15s game so no worrys about it getting chopped up, the only time it turns to mud is maybe after a real wet day getting on towards the end of seniors

hugely disagree. this years bungaree side is the softest of any the last 5 years. the thing is it SHOULD be the toughest if reputations are anything to go by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back