CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
does your oval go to mud in the wet like ours at bunga???
i think the weather will play a big part in our game
if its dry it will suit yous with t he more skilled team
if its wet will suit us with the harder players
I'd say a wet oval would suit the skillful players because being able to override the mud and cloggy conditions will have a major affect on skill

hugely disagree. this years bungaree side is the softest of any the last 5 years. the thing is it SHOULD be the toughest if reputations are anything to go by.

we have all the hard players like noble, tom brown, triggy and them
but when we are loosin they seem to hesistate at the footy i dunno why

we have all the hard players like noble, tom brown, triggy and them
but when we are loosin they seem to hesistate at the footy i dunno why
tommy noble has my pass mark this year, courtney is getting back to where he was, good to see him back at chb last week where he belongs.
not convinced at all with tom brown. has the ability but my take is that he has no committment. like a lot of the side. the ability is there, but you have to want it more than the other teams in this comp.

tommy noble has my pass mark this year, courtney is getting back to where he was, good to see him back at chb last week where he belongs.
not convinced at all with tom brown. has the ability but my take is that he has no committment. like a lot of the side. the ability is there, but you have to want it more than the other teams in this comp.

yeah your right mate...
alot of the boyz dont have the dedication for the game as much either
they all love hittin the beers but they should come good soon (Y)

exactly right my man
who wouldnt talk there cousin up tho hah
but in seriousness i think he is a great footy player
and i think he will do real good out the chfl
I think you would find a few kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

louis krause = damaging player.

it will be a good game. i'd say were the underdogs, regardless of the shit ive said previously.

i think after yous upsettin hepburn there will be alot of ppl changin tips to yous..
regardless ive been lookin forward to this game for a few weeks

i think after yous upsettin hepburn there will be alot of ppl changin tips to yous..
regardless ive been lookin forward to this game for a few weeks
should be a game for the ages :eek:, we are expecting thousand to pour through the gates to watch this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back