CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any ideas on the leagues biggest top name duds. I have heard about how good this matt hobbs player is and he turned out to be the most fragile little girl I have ever seen. My 5 year old sister would probaly bet him up. Any others that are way too over-rated

dunstowns picked up a new striking forward that knows were the goals are on left and right foot cam dunne
thats an absolute joke, the kids a dud. he played for gordon in the 15s last year and did nothing. if he is as good as you say he is how come he didnt poll votes in the league and didnt win the gordon B and F. Him and Joel Bee must be 1 and 2 in the draft next year haha

Any ideas on the leagues biggest top name duds. I have heard about how good this matt hobbs player is and he turned out to be the most fragile little girl I have ever seen. My 5 year old sister would probaly bet him up. Any others that are way too over-rated
Brendan Masters would be one, dont rate him one bit. netballers go harder then him.
Also that James Mason, has been talked up like the next chris judd on this forum and when we played him did not even notice the kid

Brendan Masters would be one, dont rate him one bit. netballers go harder then him.
Also that James Mason, has been talked up like the next chris judd on this forum and when we played him did not even notice the kid
how dare u bag jim mason. he is a wonderful player. im sure hes four times the player u are.

thats an absolute joke, the kids a dud. he played for gordon in the 15s last year and did nothing. if he is as good as you say he is how come he didnt poll votes in the league and didnt win the gordon B and F. Him and Joel Bee must be 1 and 2 in the draft next year haha

whats your name mate ??
to go slag off a good player your gonna
have to be something special f*******

hepburn at hepburn has always been the hardest task in the chfl. hepburn are probably the hardest at the ball out of any club in any division and on such a small ground that is priceless. often hepburn sides are not overly quick, and skills can also come into it on a bigger oval as well, which tends to show Hepburn's dominance on small grounds.
ive played at bunga for 9 years and from my memory,at hepburn our senior side hasn't won, our two's have won once and our 18s once. the 15s notched up thier second win there two weeks ago.
the 18's win there in 2006 was with what was one of the best under 18 sides ever in the CHFL and even then we beat them by about 4 goals, after winning by 90 at home earlier in the season. 2007 we beat them at home by 2 points, and Dunnstown by 6 goals and lost by 70 at Hepburn.
possibly its our just our club that seems to have a problem there but results probably say otherwise
the reason we won that day by so much was, we were winning at 3/4 time by a couple of wen we played at bunga and should've won
we were so pissed that we didnt win but knew we should've
we had been waitin the whole year to prove that we could beat use

whats your name mate ??
to go slag off a good player your gonna
have to be something special f*******
oh look another bloody whinger, get over it.
saying my name takes the fun out of this for someone to get upset over this is funny.
we all have different opinions.:D

oh look another bloody whinger, get over it.
saying my name takes the fun out of this for someone to get upset over this is funny.
we all have different opinions.:D
but it was a smartass comment sayin he'll go no 1 in the draft.
hes me cousin ofcourse im gonna be havin a go at ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the reason we won that day by so much was, we were winning at 3/4 time by a couple of wen we played at bunga and should've won
we were so pissed that we didnt win but knew we should've
we had been waitin the whole year to prove that we could beat use

and you did, just not when it counted

So i finally went out to watch the footy this year (Bungaree) and noticed one thing about the u18s side. they love hair products. but apart from that, encouraging signs from matty conder snagging 8 big ones, and Triggy playing well at CHB. Jakey T played pretty well also.

Buninyong were just terrible. Wheres Bunga V Waubra this week? Might have to pop out again

So i finally went out to watch the footy this year (Bungaree) and noticed one thing about the u18s side. they love hair products. but apart from that, encouraging signs from matty conder snagging 8 big ones, and Triggy playing well at CHB. Jakey T played pretty well also.

Buninyong were just terrible. Wheres Bunga V Waubra this week? Might have to pop out again

thought i saw ya out there haha and yes , alot of hair products haha
the game is out at waubra mate should be a rippa

thought i saw ya out there haha and yes , alot of hair products haha
the game is out at waubra mate should be a rippa

Boydy made me run water the scumbag. Just a little tip for you mate, practice your goal kicking haha. other than that i thought you played well

Boydy made me run water the scumbag. Just a little tip for you mate, practice your goal kicking haha. other than that i thought you played well

hahaha was the worst kick of my life i felt like draggin myself thats why i didnt have a shot after it! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back