CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
were we talking about joel antonio? he only played seniors because there seniors are a joke
get over it mate. anyone playing in seniors at 15 or 16 deserves to be talked about whether or not the senior team is any good. good on him :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I tipped the result this week betweeen hepburn and springbank, does anyone think if they play eachother in finals on a neutrel ground the score line could be very different?

I tipped the result this week betweeen hepburn and springbank, does anyone think if they play eachother in finals on a neutrel ground the score line could be very different?
Yeah would make a big difference because we played bunga on the weekend and there is no way they are 10 goals worse than hepburn, i actually thought they were better. Joel Bee adds a bit to there team now kicked a couple of goals for them and is super quick:thumbsu: our fastest player chased him on the wing and joel just left him for dust so his one to watch for bunga now

Yeah would make a big difference because we played bunga on the weekend and there is no way they are 10 goals worse than hepburn, i actually thought they were better. Joel Bee adds a bit to there team now kicked a couple of goals for them and is super quick:thumbsu: our fastest player chased him on the wing and joel just left him for dust so his one to watch for bunga now
agree completely with u there skills. i dont think bunga are 10 goals worse than hepburn and i dont think springbank are 10 goals worse either. I still think anyone can beat anyone on their day in the top 6. Im prepared to say that joel bee will kick 10 against a crap team like clunes,bunniyong, gordon or learmonth(sorry had to put them in there. they lost by 10 goals to bunniyong who before this week i would have said were the worst team in the comp.) His pace will be hard to contain for every team especially the worst teams.

true that, do not rate that tom miller as much as he was talked up, he was way taller than us and we still had a bigger leap than him, dylan lewis was much better and could tap ruck very well, waubra were very hard at the ball will expect to see them there come finals time ! dowler and dalton played real well for them
did u win a tap out???

Very disappointing result for ballan, need to finish of games better than that. Can they go all the way this year or those kind of finishes cost them come finals time?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ohh ok so im guessing he is one of the boaders and will be on holidays?? or some other reason.. yous should beat springbank
nah the boarders are going to play through the holidays and i forgot the reason but he said thats the only game he is planning to miss for the rest of the year, all so whats up with use tackling? use never let a tackle slip took us by suprise

nah the boarders are going to play through the holidays and i forgot the reason but he said thats the only game he is planning to miss for the rest of the year, all so whats up with use tackling? use never let a tackle slip took us by suprise

yeahh thats our play really, just try get the hard ball and tackle well..
was a good game but it was so windy that was shocking haha

yeahh thats our play really, just try get the hard ball and tackle well..
was a good game but it was so windy that was shocking haha
its always windy at waubra mate, i dont think you would of seen but all those big wind towers around haha

my early tips .

Bunga to beat dtown by 80+ at home will do it easy
Springbank to beat byong by 70+ at byong they dont lose by to much
dford to beat clunes by 120+ no explanation needed
bfort to beat newlyn by 40+ chester and the better players to carve it up
Ballan to beat creswick by 60+ at creswick the win shouldnt be to much
Hepburn over gordon by 120+ at hepburn they will smash gordon
Waubra over learmonth by 100+ after learmonths horrible loss to byong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad