CHFL Under 18 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunnstown copped a fair hiding against waubra. but i belive they will be n alright team next year with azz mullane, jas leanord, Dom Cartledge n i heard they have picked up a new player cam dunne??
yeh they are all alright, to bad its only half way through this season, so go back to hybernation for another year or so buddy.

yeh they are all alright, to bad its only half way through this season, so go back to hybernation for another year or so buddy.
yeah they are a bit to small at the moment n struggle when they come up against the big teams . they got Daylesford this week could be a tough game for the towners !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tips for the weekend.

d'ford by 60 over towners- daylesford midfield imposible to puncture i tried to ruck against it ther to well orginised !

b'yong by 10 over l'month- will bounce back

hepburn by 30 over springbank- j rodge will and o halleran will be the differnce

creswick by 40 over gordon.- joel antonio will b.o.g

ballan by 50 over beafort, pearces will rip it up

newlyn by 20 over clunes - just with no sandford

bunga by 9 points- sheldon morton will be the match winner in stunning form with brendan bee kiking the sealer

i didnt mate the regulator must have or whatever you call the guy in charge
Definitely a lie mate. If they did delete the posts, they would delete mine also or edit them at least yet they didn't. I know what they do more mate so don't make up shit.:thumbsu:

Definitely a lie mate. If they did delete the posts, they would delete mine also or edit them at least yet they didn't. I know what they do more mate so don't make up shit.:thumbsu:

mate the whole world doesnt revolve around you its about a different time with different posts so pull ya head in ya goose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back