CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I think Bee is a hack, you are a hideous beast...

I only just found out who you are, I don't think you should post here anymore. The reason being, thinking back to last year, Hep Vs Wab, reserves, someone had their arse handed to them by an U15... I did have a giggle when I found out that person was you, I wouldn't be running my mouth, ever again, ever, no really, ever.
i got dropped that game buddy, didnt even play..

I think we should rename this thread Bag bee man and also for you Waubra boys dont go bagging brendan you know that his not a hack, how many players have kicked 4 goals this year against us! jimmy rodgers, justin pearce etc didnt even kick 4 goals against us.

and brendan i was chatting away to your cousin big loss for the rest of the year, but he sees himself with a future for athletics ah well

I think we should rename this thread Bag bee man and also for you Waubra boys dont go bagging brendan you know that his not a hack, how many players have kicked 4 goals this year against us! jimmy rodgers, justin pearce etc didnt even kick 4 goals against us.

and brendan i was chatting away to your cousin big loss for the rest of the year, but he sees himself with a future for athletics ah well

yeah hes playin agaisnt d ford and finals
was talkin to him b4 haha :thumbsu:

ill keep that in mind mate..

what do u mean by this statement.. i no you reckon hes a wanka.. but all the other crap you said?? explain haha.. who is he?

It's Ricky Burns, I cbf quoting what he just said. Last year when our reserves played waubra the U15 boys were told to return us the ball with the wind and leave waubras when they had it. Old mate Ricky rode over on his high horse pushed a player anbd got punched up. Afterwards he was reinstated his dignity when a ressys player from wab gave him a kiss and cuddle better :p "poor wwwwwicky boyyyyy"

And Bee just call me the messiah :p

I'm pretty sure I know who donald is now aswell :)

It's Ricky Burns, I cbf quoting what he just said. Last year when our reserves played waubra the U15 boys were told to return us the ball with the wind and leave waubras when they had it. Old mate Ricky rode over on his high horse pushed a player anbd got punched up. Afterwards he was reinstated his dignity when a ressys player from wab gave him a kiss and cuddle better :p "poor wwwwwicky boyyyyy"

And Bee just call me the messiah :p

I'm pretty sure I know who donald is now aswell :)
haha.. so u think you know who i am.. good on ya..:cool:

yeah hes playin agaisnt d ford and finals
was talkin to him b4 haha :thumbsu:
Yeah fair enough, i dunno why his coach wouldnt let him play footy, i know he might get injured but still his only young let him have a good time and play the game!

yer ricky, your the biggest hack getting around. how about you get a kick someday and not just shoot your mouth off here!

ive read all this shit people have been been sayin bout hepburn and how apparently they are the worst team in the top 5 and all i can say is look at the ladder. were are we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah ricky y do u even post on here? u prob dont even get a game u dirty hack of a person.

hahaha yeah funny shit he played cricket at mount clear where i do
and he used to refuse goin in the nets we used to bowl bouncers at him
i hit him with like 3 in a row he was nearly crying

hahaha yeah funny shit he played cricket at mount clear where i do
and he used to refuse goin in the nets we used to bowl bouncers at him
i hit him with like 3 in a row he was nearly crying

wouldnt suprise me, his quite the girl. (hack)

surely just a battle of the top 4, dford hepburn waubra and ballan. bunga and springbank no where near them

yeah i dont think springbank have a strong team
just a amazing backline, us(bunga) could be a good team
just not well drilled and to many ppl drinkin, smoking etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back