CHFL under 18's 2009 MK II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's Ricky Burns, I cbf quoting what he just said. Last year when our reserves played waubra the U15 boys were told to return us the ball with the wind and leave waubras when they had it. Old mate Ricky rode over on his high horse pushed a player anbd got punched up. Afterwards he was reinstated his dignity when a ressys player from wab gave him a kiss and cuddle better :p "poor wwwwwicky boyyyyy"

And Bee just call me the messiah :p

I'm pretty sure I know who donald is now aswell :)

haha you guys are so stupid its not ricky... its acttually one of waubras best players

hahaha yeah funny shit he played cricket at mount clear where i do
and he used to refuse goin in the nets we used to bowl bouncers at him
i hit him with like 3 in a row he was nearly crying
haha good he is lyk the worst person eva he talks lyk he is a footy guru but he dont no shit lol

Springbank not even close? You are surely not serious:eek: have a look over the results the only team that has beaten them convincingly is Hepburn!!!
fair point but lets get serious wen u look at the really top teams i think they are probly a step or 2 ahead of the rest of finals teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats the go with this sam macoro wabra wingmen, they talk him up a fair bit. is he any good or what? spme say best wingmen in the leage.

pretty much only if they beat hepburn
and hepburn thrashed em last time
so i cant see it happening
yeah right there for some reason people think this game will be close coz creswick have finals on the line but i rekon it will only be a contest for 1st quarter mayb 2 if theyre lucky

yer didn't think so. guess it gives use guys an extra week of footy

haha yeah would be a fair task for us to knock off waubra (who we most likely will play first final)
but then again anything can happen come finals time, alot of the
time when i have played a unexpected team has made the granny

yeah right there for some reason people think this game will be close coz creswick have finals on the line but i rekon it will only be a contest for 1st quarter mayb 2 if theyre lucky
yeah i agree first half they may be 2 goals behind but
the better players of hepburn like rodgers, albert etc
will step up and destroy them

haha yeah would be a fair task for us to knock off waubra (who we most likely will lay first final)
but then again anything can happen come finals time, alot of the
time when i have played a unexpected team has made the granny
yer spose so. gunna b extra tuff for any team that not top 2 tho. with this new top 6 finals thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back