Chip leaked the Asada report ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I thought ASADA asking NRL players who weren't even at Cronulla or Manly during the time of their alleged drug use to attend interviews was pretty darn stupid.

There's one example.

A very poor example.

In any investigatin, do you think they only seek assitamce from who they are looking at? The best Intel is quite often sourced from those one step away.

It is hardly a surprise to learn that Essendon supporters and sundry apologists are singing from the same hymm book as Large Fries. The narrative comes from the same source: Hanke and his fellow travelers.
Warwick Hadfield was part of the chorus on Radio National this morning. Am I right in thinking he is one of Hird's mates?

Not what I said, nor anything to do with what I was replying to but sure, you're free to use stupid internet argument techniques of making things up if you want, I guess.
I gave you an opportunity to respond to you feelings on the clubs defence being they injected unknown, untested substances into to players. You didn't comment.

If you did that I wouldn't need to make anything make. But dodge the question and claim moral and intellectual majority with each post as per usual. It will be interesting how long you last this time before you are shown up and crack to poo poo's again.

They dont need to interview Dank.

That was done last year by the ACC.. as an Austraian Government agency they have full access to this information and more importanly, it is admisssible and CAN BE USED.

This was also confirmed by AD in an interview on MMM this morning.

Moot point.

was wondering how long it would be before someone posted this. been waiting for a sauce. :cool:

So Charter supplied Alavi with stuff to make up doses of Tb4

Alavi made up said doses of Tb4

Alavi denies making any Thymomodulin

Dank injected players with Thymosin obtained from Alavi

So what did Dank inject the players with?

Dank says Thymomodulin obtained from Alavi and the TB4 was destoryed.

Yea right Mr Dank, and tell me again how the cat ate your homework. A pretty transparent smoke screen.

Ah the pendulum swings back and forth. Or gives the appearance of, anyway.

If Chip is hanging his hat on that snippet of leaked info, I wouldn't get too excited. If the judge has reviewed the individual cases and given the go-ahead you can rest assured there is much more compelling evidence than that drivel. Even Australia's worst judge wouldn't recommend proceeding on the basis of that.

Interesting point on the lack of Mexican drug, AOD and other substances - hope we get the full rundown eventually, purely for interest's sake....

So Charter supplied Alavi with stuff to make up doses of Tb4

Alavi made up said doses of Tb4

Alavi denies making any Thymomodulin

Dank injected players with Thymosin obtained from Alavi

So what did Dank inject the players with?

Dank says Thymomodulin obtained from Alavi and the TB4 was destoryed.

Yea right Mr Dank, and tell me again how the cat ate your homework. A pretty transparent smoke screen.
According to Chip this morning, Alavi didn't know what he made. It wasn't tested. Essendon used it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't think Chip was the brightest spark but he actually believes the Tripe he is being told. He is just pathetic, telling a Dr to think it through lol

Richard Ings ‏@ringsau 12h
"After 16 months, we still don’t know if Essendon Bombers used banned drugs" Oz Interesting new info http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/after-16-months-we-still-dont-know-if-essendon-bombers-used-banned-drugs/story-fnca0u4y-1226940801757…

John Orchard ‏@DrJohnOrchard 12h
@ringsau Had to laugh reading that compounding pharmacist "didn't know" which version of Thymosin he actually prepared for Dank #Icantrecall

Chip Le Grand ‏@Melbchief 4h
@DrJohnOrchard @ringsau Think it through Dr John. Why would the pharmacist lie? How much was known about Thymosin in Jan 2012?

John Orchard ‏@DrJohnOrchard 17m
@Melbchief @ringsau lying would actually not be as bad as a pharmacist giving an unknown drug out for humans to inject

So you seen an article that you can't find, you have linked no quotes, yet you know what ADADA thinks:eek:
No, I made a post about that article detailing its contents over a year ago because that's when I read it. It was only a paragraph long, buried in one of those filler articles that talks about 5 things in one. As I said, I've given the date and the paper that the article appeared in, if you really want to read it you can search for it yourself.

No, I made a post about that article detailing its contents over a year ago because that's when I read it. It was only a paragraph long, buried in one of those filler articles that talks about 5 things in one. As I said, I've given the date and the paper that the article appeared in, if you really want to read it you can search for it yourself.
And it will tell me how ASADA thinks?

I didn't think Chip was the brightest spark but he actually believes the Tripe he is being told. He is just pathetic, telling a Dr to think it through lol

Richard Ings ‏@ringsau 12h
"After 16 months, we still don’t know if Essendon Bombers used banned drugs" Oz Interesting new info http://m.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/after-16-months-we-still-dont-know-if-essendon-bombers-used-banned-drugs/story-fnca0u4y-1226940801757…

John Orchard ‏@DrJohnOrchard 12h
@ringsau Had to laugh reading that compounding pharmacist "didn't know" which version of Thymosin he actually prepared for Dank #Icantrecall

Chip Le Grand ‏@Melbchief 4h
@DrJohnOrchard @ringsau Think it through Dr John. Why would the pharmacist lie? How much was known about Thymosin in Jan 2012?

John Orchard ‏@DrJohnOrchard 17m
@Melbchief @ringsau lying would actually not be as bad as a pharmacist giving an unknown drug out for humans to inject
That last tweet goes to the heart of the matter for me. The people that administered this program can not be seen near our game again. Does not matter if they were banned drugs or not. Using the players in this way, where unknown drugs were administered should be a criminal offence.

I wonder if Chip bothered to respond or let it go through to the keeper after being owned by the Dr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chip leaked the Asada report ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back