Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s an idea I got off another board and it seems to work well. Just post general chat, gossip, rumours, questions you would like to have answered but don’t have the courage to ask and so forth.

It will be worthwhile, especially once the premiership “hoopla” (technical term that) has died down and we are forced to watch cricket… golf… paint drying on a wall… and more cricket..

I’d like to dedicate this thread to Stripey PJs, where he will no doubt thrive! :):thumbsu:

Personally I'd rather watch the tournament of "Which grass can grow the fastest"... we got a good team this year.. i think they can go all the way :thumbsu:

Nah seriously, day/nighters are okay. Test... hmmmmm... play for five days and not even get a result sometimes?? What is up with that. At least soccer can say they only play for 1 hour n a half with no result...

Cricket sucks balls. Bring on the tennis and sweaty Andy Roddick!!!

Also, do Australia ever NOT go all the way? Don't they always win everything? Bo-ring...

Budda is now 1 post closer to getting a free Jager bomb...

Personally I'd rather watch the tournament of "Which grass can grow the fastest"... we got a good team this year.. i think they can go all the way :thumbsu:

Nah seriously, day/nighters are okay. Test... hmmmmm... play for five days and not even get a result sometimes?? What is up with that. At least soccer can say they only play for 1 hour n a half with no result...

ODI :thumbsdown:, Test matches:thumbsu:. Pure cricket is the way to go.

Also, do Australia ever NOT go all the way? Don't they always win everything? Bo-ring...

"We" just got knocked out in the Rugby. We most certainly do not win everything, that is for sure. But in things like the Olympics is you're going on medals per head of population, we are definitely up there, if not number one. :thumbsu:

Yup bring on the Oz Open!!!!!! Cannot wait. And we have sexy new BLUE courts. Woot.

Oh, I don't know what you are talking about...:confused: (Shhh, you aren't supposed to know!!):D

Oi, Australia lost in the semi final of the twenty20 world cup only a couple of weeks ago! Also lost to India in an ODI 2 nights ago!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the news down in Geelong...are we going to be able to keep our team together ?

Speaking of cricket I can't get into it..missing my footy already!!! when does the pre-season start??

What's the news down in Geelong...are we going to be able to keep our team together ?

Speaking of cricket I can't get into it..missing my footy already!!! when does the pre-season start??

I know what you mean mate.. I wish we could just kick out October from the calendar altogether. It is the most friggin boring month ever... and the footy will be back mid Feb. :thumbsu:

As for the team. Well they just gotta stick together like Brisbane did circa 2001, etc. If they want more success, they'll just have to take some pay cuts, imo.

I'm good thanx...it's so hard being a cats from and being so far away from Geelong! came down a cpl of times this year..saw them at the mcg beat north in the first final...that was great.

How r u? can u tell me anything about this site...my mate up here put me on to it...great to talk to likeminded ppl.

Not much is news in Geelong, it's gone back to normal. I hope the team will be able to stick together! :thumbsu:

Around Valentines Day, apparently.

I'm good thanx...it's so hard being a cats from and being so far away from Geelong! came down a cpl of times this year..saw them at the mcg beat north in the first final...that was great.

How r u? can u tell me anything about this site...my mate up here put me on to it...great to talk to likeminded ppl.
I'm good, thanks!

Umm... Well basically we have all the club boards for all the different clubs, then the AFL board for random AFL chat, and Bay 13 is where nonsense is posted, and people have a go at each others' teams. Hawthorn and Geelong supporters hate each other by default on there.

I know what you mean mate.. I wish we could just kick out October from the calendar altogether. It is the most friggin boring month ever... and the footy will be back mid Feb. :thumbsu:

As for the team. Well they just gotta stick together like Brisbane did circa 2001, etc. If they want more success, they'll just have to take some pay cuts, imo.

October is my b'day though... and Eliza's...:( And GF CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back