Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hurry up and send it then!! My address is 1... hmmm maybe not.

What's your faviourite chocolate then? Or are you sick of it?! I know when I worked for Hoyts (almost for 7 years), I could not go NEAR Popcorn or choc tops for aaages.

Anyway, atm I'm right into Fantales and Caramel Tim Tams.

And whats the deal with the blocks like "Snack"? I swear I reckon they've changed the fillings of that chocolate. (and not for the better either)

Its hard to go past the original dairy milk..I love Boost bars though
mmm movie popcorn yummmm

Fantales and tim tams arent Cadbury products so we have to work on you!! I need my job so I can buh my membership.

The fillings one is a tough one..have u tried the new desserts range of blocks?

Its hard to go past the original dairy milk..I love Boost bars though
mmm movie popcorn yummmm

Fantales and tim tams arent Cadbury products so we have to work on you!! I need my job so I can buh my membership.

The fillings one is a tough one..have u tried the new desserts range of blocks?

Hahaha, whoops. Well that's the chocolate im eating atm. And don't worry I am a HUGE fan of cadbury. When you compare it to the Yanks and their shit Hersheys.. man are we lucky. Once I was working over in the States and we went to Canada for the weekend. Anyway, we were in a General Store and I hear my mate yell "Shell... theres Cadburys over here!!"

I literally ran over... and pretty much took the whole shelf!!! :D

Trust me. Im sure they've changed the filling. Esp in the "Snack" one. It used to be my favourite.. (esp the caramel filling).. now they taste like shit. :thumbsdown:

Nah, havent tried the dessert range yet...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may as well introduce myself. Have a slight infatuation with Jimmy Bartel which really annoys my husband, :p.

We live in a small town just outside Perth and are the only Cats fans for miles, we've had an awesome couple of weeks surrounded by WCE and Freo fans! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

stupid byrnes groupies :p

Can't even understand cricket.

Cricket is awesome, Shield cricket is the best! Go the Warriors!!

Test cricket is bloody good too but it's not much of a contest compared to the amazing Shield cricket. The most even competition in the world.

I may as well introduce myself. Have a slight infatuation with Jimmy Bartel which really annoys my husband, :p.

We live in a small town just outside Perth and are the only Cats fans for miles, we've had an awesome couple of weeks surrounded by WCE and Freo fans! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Welcome to BF. That must be fun living near Perth at the moment!
I think we all have something for Jimmeh :D

stupid byrnes groupies :p

Can't even understand cricket.

Cricket is awesome, Shield cricket is the best! Go the Warriors!!

Test cricket is bloody good too but it's not much of a contest compared to the amazing Shield cricket. The most even competition in the world.

Tis very true, shield cricket is the best! Can't wait for summer games at the G

time to find my eureka flag

What town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back