Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots n lots:
- Test
- Day/nighter (ODI)
- 20/20
- Backyard
- Beach
and if my concept gets off the ground OVER/OVER.

Are there anymore Budda?

Yeah, that's pretty much it. There are different leagues that have slightly different rules. But that's it in a nut shell!!

over/over cricket is already on the playstation!!!!

Oh.... indoor cricket too. That's pretty much a different sport almost though.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. There are different leagues that have slightly different rules. But that's it in a nut shell!!

over/over cricket is already on the playstation!!!!

Oh.... indoor cricket too. That's pretty much a different sport almost though.

Omg, indoor cricket is feral isnt it? It looks like (to me anyway) you can seriously get killed playing that sport.

I've thought of more forms!!
- Street (not backyard, but in the street)
- And they really sucky board game.. with the figurines n that. What's that called?

sorry guys didn't mean to interrupt your conversation tonight..just excited that I found a site to talk to cats fans..all league fans up here, although my mates follow the bombers,tigers,hawks & dees.

What do u guys do for work?

sorry guys didn't mean to interrupt your conversation tonight..just excited that I found a site to talk to cats fans..all league fans up here, although my mates follow the bombers,tigers,hawks & dees.

Lol, that's okay. Why am I the only one responding though?!

I'm a uni bum. Shell is an integration aide and Budda makes machines that wash mugs. :D

Yourself?

I used to play indoor cricet..let me tell u it is a dangerous game..had many a run in with opposing players...and it's not great standing that close to the batter without any protection i.e. a box!

Hello! Welcome! How are you?

Shell: It's all CRAP.

Lol, that's okay. Why am I the only one responding though?!

I'm a uni bum. Shell is an integration aide and Budda makes machines that wash mugs. :D

Yourself?

I'm an account manager for Cadbury Schweppes...not a big fan of sitting in front of a computer though!! anyone for some chocolate?

HEY!! This is a public forum ok? You're not interrupting anything.. especially a thread that is entitled "Chit Chat". I know what you mean though about being able to chat to geelong fans... I grew up just outside Essendon and have hardly known any Geelong supporters.. only my mum and one mate.

I work at a Secondary College. (Integration Aide)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Omg, indoor cricket is feral isnt it? It looks like (to me anyway) you can seriously get killed playing that sport.

I've thought of more forms!!
- Street (not backyard, but in the street)
- And they really sucky board game.. with the figurines n that. What's that called?

The board game is Super cricket (formerly test match cricket)

Trust me, heaps more chance of getting killed in real cricket. Much harder ball!

HEY!! This is a public forum ok? You're not interrupting anything.. especially a thread that is entitled "Chit Chat". I know what you mean though about being able to chat to geelong fans... I grew up just outside Essendon and have hardly known any Geelong supporters.. only my mum and one mate.

I work at a Secondary College. (Integration Aide)

Cool...wish I was back at school..the only worry was homework..and if the girl in the corner liked you!

do u guys go to games together?

I live in Geelong so I know a fair few, but out of all my close Geelong supporter friends, only one lives in Geelong.

Budda... Shut up! No one wants to talk about cricket!

Hahaha..have plenty to go around...I was the only cat fan I knew for ages.

Well hurry up and send it then!! My address is 1... hmmm maybe not.

What's your faviourite chocolate then? Or are you sick of it?! I know when I worked for Hoyts (almost for 7 years), I could not go NEAR Popcorn or choc tops for aaages.

Anyway, atm I'm right into Fantales and Caramel Tim Tams.

And whats the deal with the blocks like "Snack"? I swear I reckon they've changed the fillings of that chocolate. (and not for the better either)

I work for an electrical distributor in Trafalgar, Gippsland (bout 130km east of Melbourne). So pretty much we sell the equipment to the power stations to make the state run.:cool: And mug washers...:rolleyes:

I live in Geelong so I know a fair few, but out of all my close Geelong supporter friends, only one lives in Geelong.

Budda... Shut up! No one wants to talk about cricket!

HEY.. first rule about the chit chat thread is no one talks about..
No that's fight club... I mean, you can talk about whatever ya want. :p

Yeah we go to games together. WHen Eliiza can manage to not be embarrassed sitting near me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back