Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are you coming to help us paint it? .

Um... the 17th of NEVER.

I'll put it in my diary so I dont forget. :thumbsu:

And another 60 odd kids. :thumbsu:
Actually, I was beaten by a kid who was later drafted. He never broke a sweat.

Yeah, well that's impressive. That thing is TORTURE isn't it?! Forget sleep deprivation, blasting people with white noise, etc. Just make POW do the friggin BEEP TEST. God I hated it so.

I love the beep test, I'm not that good at it but I still love it! :D

Ok, you're weird FTW. Seriously.

How can anyone like running up and down, up and down, to fecking beeps that get faster and faster.. and you're tired legs are screaming out in pain, saying go slower go slower!!!!!!

:(

Ok, you're weird FTW. Seriously.

How can anyone like running up and down, up and down, to fecking beeps that get faster and faster.. and you're tired legs are screaming out in pain, saying go slower go slower!!!!!!

:(
No, Shell, YOU are weird! Who's legs scream in pain?? Freaky.
I usually use my mouth.

*keeps flipping through calendar*
And I still can't find the month of Never.

Keep looking it's there. :thumbsu:

Catch ya peoples!! Have an awesomely awesome weekend and hope ya all win lots of dough from the horses.

And if you're not into horses, I hope you don't kill yourself building walls, etc. Your "mates" place better be 'work safe' now. ;)

No, Shell, YOU are weird! Who's legs scream in pain?? Freaky.
I usually use my mouth.
Exactly!
My legs never hurt during the beep test though, my throat always did. I don't know why.

Are you looking at your Geelong calender? It's the month that has Henry Playfair at the top. :)

I like the beep test too. Not much fun during it though of course!

I love trashing the hell out of my body from running. It's very satisfying when when you hit PB's.

someone posted a link to their myspace page, not sure which thread though.
I did! Here, here and here. We're "friends" on MySpace.

that's the way p-plater!!

unlike the hearse occupant - you're invincible!!!
LOL! Oh god. I really shouldn't be laughing, I was afraid last night that they'd come and haunt me. :(

What's everyone got on for this long weekend?
There's a long weekend? Try long FOUR MONTHS! No more exams, yeeaaahhhh!

Tomorrow: Seeing my boyfriend, and seeing Saw 4.
Tuesday - Thursday: I don't know what, swanning around Melbourne I think, because it's our first anniversary on Wednesday.

Lots and lots and LOTS of sleeping in!

Also... Running is bad, and if you do it for fun, you're a freak.

There's a long weekend? Try long FOUR MONTHS! No more exams, yeeaaahhhh!

Tomorrow: Seeing my boyfriend, and seeing Saw 4.
Tuesday - Thursday: I don't know what, swanning around Melbourne I think, because it's our first anniversary on Wednesday.

Lots and lots and LOTS of sleeping in!

Also... Running is bad, and if you do it for fun, you're a freak.

I seen SAW 4 last night it was cool, I found it hard to follow but it still kicked ass

Well done on your anniversary:thumbsu:

Also running is cool, call me a freak if you like but there is no better feeling than setting a goal and making it, I did a 10km fun run this year and i had never run 10km in one go before, I was so stoked.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else hate Christmas as much as me right now?

Eight hours people. EIGHT ****ING HOURS of putting Christmas decorations up at both of our schools today. I think I have a tinsel fetish I've been around it for that long.

It's not healthy. I need a hug :(

I wanna go see Saw 4... but can't watch Autopsies or Operations.....

Should I see it?
Hahaha... Probably not, unless you have someone to cuddle up to while you see it. :D

Eight hours people. EIGHT ****ING HOURS of putting Christmas decorations up at both of our schools today. I think I have a tinsel fetish I've been around it for that long.

Hey Fugs, head over to my MySpace page and listen to my profile music!

Awww, poor diddums.

Hahaha... Probably not, unless you have someone to cuddle up to while you see it. :D
Hmm, this sounds odd.
I've seen all the other Saws. I loved the effects. Very cool.
I love gory movies, I just can't watch shows that actually show bodies being cut up, like all the medical procedure shows.

Awww, poor diddums.

Hmm, this sounds odd.
I've seen all the other Saws. I loved the effects. Very cool.
I love gory movies, I just can't watch shows that actually show bodies being cut up, like all the medical procedure shows.
Then DO NOT watch saw 4, Its very very sick Autopsy Scene at the the start of the movie.
By the sounds of things you wont like it. :thumbsu:

Oh my god... Saw is ****ING GRUESOME!!!

I felt sick about an hour into it, and my boyfriend wouldn't let us leave, so I dry retched a few times (disguising them as coughs), hid under my cardigan for the next half hour and texted my friend.

And I actually have a good stomach for all this sort of stuff as well, I'm not a wuss. This was just way way too full on.

Yeah, you won't like it Kittenish. Eerrgghhh.

Hey everyone, iv just come back from having a meal and a few frothies at Billy Brownless pub in Swan Hill Commercial Hotel, with a few mates. If your ever up drop in there. They do very good meals and the frothies are good!!!

No its not. all you have to do is hope in to the car and drive, prob only 4 hours away from the Cat land....
Ha your on hdays know so u got all the time in the world to do stuff haha

I think I live near-ish Swan Hill, we go there for school camps.
Not that I could go into a pub and have some beers though.
That reminds me, last night I was at a bar and I didn't even get kicked out, not that I was drinking or anything, but I really thought I'd get kicked out. :cool:

And yay for the rain tonight, I love thunderstorms! :D
Just hope it doesn't rain on cup day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back