Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I live near-ish Swan Hill, we go there for school camps.
Not that I could go into a pub and have some beers though.
That reminds me, last night I was at a bar and I didn't even get kicked out, not that I was drinking or anything, but I really thought I'd get kicked out. :cool:

And yay for the rain tonight, I love thunderstorms! :D
Just hope it doesn't rain on cup day.

Your miles way from Swan Hill champ.
Tell us about the rain?? How much rain have you had up there? Cos your near Lake Eildon, thats our main catchment for me, is there much running into the Lake???

No its not. all you have to do is hope in to the car and drive, prob only 4 hours away from the Cat land....
Ha your on hdays know so u got all the time in the world to do stuff haha
Aaahhh it's aaages away! Actually I do have someone to go with, because my boyfriend's originally from Kerang. But um, my parents don't really allow me to go up there with him.

Your miles way from Swan Hill champ.
Tell us about the rain?? How much rain have you had up there? Cos your near Lake Eildon, thats our main catchment for me, is there much running into the Lake???
Really? :eek: Oh, ok, I just assumed we were close to Swan Hill because my school goes on school camps there, I've never actually been.
It's absolutely pissing down, really heavy with thunder and lightning. It's been raining all day lightly and a few hours ago it started pouring.
http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR022.shtml

Hello Cat Fans. Don't really post round here as i don't "get" "it". :) Anyway i received my Geelong Football Club cap today which i ordered several months ago. Don't know what it's been doing that long to get up to the UK but it's probably worth it, :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, look what I found on eBay!!! How lame, as if you'd buy that...

Check this for something similar; it was in The Age on Friday:

http://cartoonwine.com/

suchis.jpg

Look at what Ben is drinking! :eek: :eek: :D :)

They also make a GFC Premiership port. :)

07catport.jpg

Hello Cat Fans. Don't really post round here as i don't "get" "it". :) Anyway i received my Geelong Football Club cap today which i ordered several months ago. Don't know what it's been doing that long to get up to the UK but it's probably worth it, :thumbsu:

Hello, you're welcome to post here, especially because you're a cricket fan! :D

Several months eh? thats a fair while, but easily worth it!

I just put 6 bets on for the Melbourne cup and I'm in 2 sweeps.
Someone kill me before I waste anymore money.
:cool:

I just put 6 bets on for the Melbourne cup and I'm in 2 sweeps.
Someone kill me before I waste anymore money.
:cool:

I think either- Efficent or Princess Coup for the Big One, Put all the bets down right here.
Its one time of the year we all think we know everything about horses hey:D

I think either- Efficent or Princess Coup for the Big One, Put all the bets down right here.
Its one time of the year we all think we know everything about horses hey:D
Efficient no, I almost put a bet on it but I don't think it has a chance anymore.
However I did bet on Princess Coup.
I also put some money on Blutigeroo, Maybe Better, Sirmione, Master O'Reilly and I put the most on Gallic.
Blutigeroo has the best jockey, he's from such a great town! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back