Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
200px-Banana_ihar.jpg

So you like girls in school uniforms do you? PEDO.

That's not a school uniform, that's a a super heroine outfit! Although she is looking a little young these days judging by those pictures.:eek: She was so much hotter when I was 9.:(

People will be pleased to know that I survived my Broadmeadows experience last night.:thumbsu:

Haha, yeah maybe.

We ended up going for tea in Tullamarine at some Chinese place called the Dragonfly??

Good feed, but I ate way too much. Tried going shopping at the Broady plaza but the automatic doors wouldn't open! This was like 5.15pm. There were people stuck inside and outside. it was a bit frustrating cos I wanted to buy a new top.:(

Ah, cause you needed 'netural gang colours'.

Okay I will stop saying 'netural gang colours'.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH.... yeah DragonFly, I know it!! Man you were just down the road from me!! You shoulda dropped by for a drink or something!!

God I havent been to the Dragonfly in years. Was it ok?

Ah, cause you needed 'netural gang colours'.

Okay I will stop saying 'netural gang colours'.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH.... yeah DragonFly, I know it!! Man you were just down the road from me!! You shoulda dropped by for a drink or something!!

God I havent been to the Dragonfly in years. Was it ok?

For a while, I was actually running a little early, I was gonna ask you whether you wanted a couple of games of pool.:D Then the Monash killed me.

Yeah, the Dragonfly was really good. It was 50% off night or something so it was a ridiculously cheap night. Good food.:thumbsu:

For a while, I was actually running a little early, I was gonna ask you whether you wanted a couple of games of pool.:D Then the Monash killed me.

Yeah, the Dragonfly was really good. It was 50% off night or something so it was a ridiculously cheap night. Good food.:thumbsu:

Aw next time MESSAGE me you ****wit. I woulda def come over to Mr Pockets (-shudder-) and played some pool wit ya. And sober too this time. :rolleyes:

Anyway, glad you had a good night there. I had heard it had gone 'downhill' or something along those lines.

Aw next time MESSAGE me you ****wit. I woulda def come over to Mr Pockets (-shudder-) and played some pool wit ya. And sober too this time. :rolleyes:

Anyway, glad you had a good night there. I had heard it had gone 'downhill' or something along those lines.

Like I said, I would've but the Monash was pretty much a car park once I got to the tunnel. The scoreline would've only changed to 5 or 6 - nil my way anyhow!:cool:

The Dragonfly joint looked a little run down from the outside, but once inside it was much better.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfft, refer to sig ya dweeb :rolleyes:

Ah thats cool. Traffic is a bitch aint it. Anyway, next time. :thumbsu:

Think you have been hangin round little kids too much girlie.:p

And.... refer to my sig! 2-0 is a smashing! Especially when something is on the line. That's when I come into my element.;) Helps when you choke too.:D

What wrong with 'dweeb'. :confused:

And shove it up your arse. Im really tired of this conversation.

YOU CANT COUNT. I swear I'm going to bring down some of those 'counting thingys with the beads on them" that the little kids use. I'll ring up the local primary school and I'll bring em to the Christmas party.

Budda is gonna learn how to count, once and for all! :p

YOU CANT COUNT. I swear I'm going to bring down some of those 'counting thingys with the beads on them" that the little kids use. I'll ring up the local primary school and I'll bring em to the Christmas party.

You mean an "abacus".

Incidentally, there's a Chinese restaurant in Hampton Park called Abacus.

It burnt down twice.

What wrong with 'dweeb'. :confused:

And shove it up your arse. Im really tired of this conversation.

Well for the games that counted for something, it goes like this.

I played 2 games, I won the first one and the second one. 1 + 1= 2
You played 2 games, you lost the 1st one and the 2nd one. 0 + 0= 0!

Scoreline = 2-0, which = smashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsu: Thought you were a teacher Shell?:eek::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back