Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amblin_JessicaRabbit.jpg

That is Jessica Rabbit.

Pfft, as if you would turn down Jessica Rabitt. :D

Aw do you still have em? The toys not the power stations. In a cleaning "madness" I threw out my Michelagelo doll. I was such a ****ing idiot. I went thru so much to get it too. (ie. about a thousand visits to Kmart asking if they had any in stock :eek:)

Nah, my house burnt down when I was 9 so I got barely anything from my childhood.:thumbsdown:

He has a ****ed knee, so I don't know if he'll be playing footy...
:( Fine.

I was talking to Chris Urie on Saturday who lives with Toddy and he said that Toddy was pretty cut that Port didn't take him. Apparently they gave a fair indication they would. Chris Urie is off to train with Central Districts in the SANFL next week and said that Grima might go with him to have a look.

Gees, I hope Grima gets re rookied by Geelong. Apparently Chris got contacted by the Bullies and West Coast for potential rookie listing.:thumbsu:
I hope so too, that way I have at least 1 Geelong player as a friend on MySpace and notice how no one got 36 in the number allocations?
Maybe no one wanted it... or maybe Todd gets it back? Hmmm....
36 = back of my clash guernsey (or VFL if they decided to release them) next year if Todd comes back.

Who is Sailor Moon?
Fugsy's Japanese girlfriend.
Seriously, scroll down to the end and read.

In the future
Sailor Moon is set to have an on-screen boyfriend who she meets in a playground, his name is Fugsy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is Sailor Moon?

And Eliiiiza is there are bad storm in Geelong atm? There is a thread about it on the main board. Weird, I thought the main board was for stuff about footy, but anyways.

PS. Shredding paper is a messy job. Who knew.
Uh... No? It's kinda chilly (but nice-chilly) and cloudy, but no storm? Where's the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back