Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of people going to hell...

Don't be sad about going to hell Shell - anyone that is any fun will be there, so the repeated sodomy will be much more fun in a group*

*According to Steven Milne and the Canterbury Bulldogs

LOL. ****... I actually woke up spewing (not from drinking) and then noticed my phone had called him as it was unlocked.

Had a terrible nights sleep, so cold and hot... ugh. Do apologise for me.

Omg, this kid did prayer today over on the other campus (we do prayer here, every morning over the loud speaker)- in a "Black African American gospel" type voice.

****ing BRILLIANT. :D:D:D

Just shitty I missed it.

Apparently all the teachers in the staff room were laughing their asses off...

That kid is winning life. Unless he's actually black, in which case he has some statistcal disadvantages.

Spare a thought for those of us in the ACT/NSW Shell - we get the Giants on TV every single week. Aren't we lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to a pub/bar and watch it on the big screen while sipping a cocktail/beer/scotch etc. It's a Saturday night after all.

I thought you were gonna say that kid sang prayers in Arabic. He could do it in the prayer room at the footy!

That was one of the eeriest things I've come across.
Hopping on a small plane to fly into Saudi Arabia and before take off the Arabic prayer came over the PA.

I thought you were gonna say that kid sang prayers in Arabic. He could do it in the prayer room at the footy!

He could also pray in English to a carpenter that lived over 2000 years ago, and strolled out of a cave 3 days after dying. But that would be crazy!

Drinking and watching the boys on the big screen at Crown surrounded by screaming Cats supporters was brilliant. Winning $100 on the black jack after was just a bonus.

. Aren't we lucky.

Yes, indeed you are. :D:p

(And the kid isnt black- in fact he is a bit of a "goody goody" im told, hangs out with the school captain etc.

Why dont you watch a stream shell.

LMFAO- i read that as "Why dont you watch a stream Shell"- like a river or some other body of water. Why would I wanna watch a stream???? :D:eek:

(And i dont have a computer atm, so no, I cant).

My flatmate "owns" foxtel. My flatmate has no life. She went out during the afternoon- I said to Phil "I bet she will be back at 7.30pm".

She rocked up at exactly 7.45pm.

I don't have Foxtel or a life - its not necessarily the Foxtel.

Whoop, Athletics Carnival is over and done with. Christ that was a long day yesterday.

I miss those days. Day off school, wearing a Yowie suit, running the 1500m in thongs.

If I could go back to high school, knowing what I know now...

I couldn't believe how f****** wet i was at the GABBA. I sat down the front behind the point post(my brothers idea) and preceded to be saturated with water from pillar to post for the entire night.:(:(

We could be seen on the giant screen on a couple of occasions, most notably directly after the anthem, and i could imagine the commentators and the dry part of the crowd thinking what imbeciles.

We had a good win, i got blind drunk and caught the flu. Good times.:)

PS: No more red card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back