Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmao- you crack me up Tex. :thumbsu:

And welcome back Moondog. The Brisbane game reminded me of the North game- around 2000???? KP looked like a friggen pool it was raining that much.

Thanks Shell! I couldn't believe how wet it was, the funny part being the rain stopped after the final siren.

I sat at the pub till 3 in the morning with water inside my shoes and socks and on the inside of my pants and shirt.

Hell, even I would. As long as she didn't talk. Though the streak I'm running, that wouldn't be a deal breaker.

You can have mine for a month.:eek:

On second thoughts it wouldn't solve your problem;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don;t need her for that long. 2-3 minutes should sort me out.

It's the month it will take beforehand to get her over the other side of the bed that's the issue.

That's a ripper Shell - how did you guys manage to get the flag?

We were hanging around the ground at the end of the game- almost the last ones there. These guys with a ladder just started taking them all down, went up and asked to take a photo and they said yes. :thumbsu:

they're lucky we didnt jump them and run off with it, lol. Were 5 of us and only 2 of them, hahaha.

Would have made an awesome bed sheet. :D

We were hanging around the ground at the end of the game- almost the last ones there. These guys with a ladder just started taking them all down, went up and asked to take a photo and they said yes. :thumbsu:

they're lucky we didnt jump them and run off with it, lol. Were 5 of us and only 2 of them, hahaha.

Would have made an awesome bed sheet. :D

Didn't know they get put up before every match and taken down afterwards. I thought they stay up permanently.

Now you gotta add the other two to the complete "Greatest Team of All" collection.

Didn't know they get put up before every match and taken down afterwards. I thought they stay up permanently.

Now you gotta add the other two to the complete "Greatest Team of All" collection.

Yeah i know- was very weird. I dont think any of us thought to ask them why they were taking them all down!!!

Maybe they need to be ironed. :D

Makes sense. Leave any flag up for even a year and it's finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back