Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that makes my holiday look p1ss poor. Way to rain on my parade Shell :(

Hahaha, sorreeeeee! :p

I thought everyone around here knew about my travel plans anyway.

God, everyday at work about 20 people ask me "have you packed yet", etc etc. tis getting slightly annoying... Lol.

Bloody teachers, never doing any work. Except when they're being creepy, re GD thread.

*Conveniently ignores the fact I am a full time student, and travelling for 2 months over summer*

Hahaha, sorreeeeee! :p

I thought everyone around here knew about my travel plans anyway.

God, everyday at work about 20 people ask me "have you packed yet", etc etc. tis getting slightly annoying... Lol.

So have you packed yet? :cool:

Having lunch with Cameron Ling, I would guess.

Saw The Darkness last night, if big Tommy is in the kind of form his namesake(s) were in last night, he'll kick 15 tomorrow.

Poor Shagga gets dropped on and off the field (for a ranga no less). :p

If Tommy doesn't have to ruck or patrol the half back line like he did last week.

What's that groupie up to these days? :D

She's good.

She's sitting with me and Dee to the Pies game next week, so if we meet up for drinks, you'll see her. :thumbsu:

I dunno why she was having lunch with Ling. Obviously it was for work- maybe he's opening up another pub or something and he needs to flog it, lol.

In other news... Eliiiza (remember her?) had lunch with Cameron Ling yesterday.

YES CAMERON LING!!!!!!!! :eek:

I wouldn't exactly call buying a burger at Edge whilst lingy worked behind the bar 'having lunch with lingy' :)

Hurry up and pack.

I met Ben Hudson at the GABBA....he actually had time to have a 30 sec chat.....nice bloke to be honest. Well that's my celebrity encounter.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll pack the day before I go, dw I'm sweet. :thumbsu:

I usually pack in the last half an hour before i'm due to leave. lol

I usually pack in the last half an hour before i'm due to leave. lol

:eek:

No way!!!?! Surely not for an overseas trip, just interstate?

Doing that, you are sure to forget something.

I also make alot of lists. Love making lists- a big list maker I am indeed... :thumbsu:

:eek:

No way!!!?! Surely not for an overseas trip, just interstate?

Doing that, you are sure to forget something.

I also make alot of lists. Love making lists- a big list maker I am indeed... :thumbsu:

Just interstate trips. I havn't been oversees since 94.

I'm a male remember. I get up 5 min before work, get dressed, brush my teeth and away i go.

She's good.

She's sitting with me and Dee to the Pies game next week, so if we meet up for drinks, you'll see her. :thumbsu:

I dunno why she was having lunch with Ling. Obviously it was for work- maybe he's opening up another pub or something and he needs to flog it, lol.

Maybe she likes rangas?

For international I get everything in the case 3 days before. Yes I have a list.
But the problem with lists is what you forget when you write them.

So over the 3 days I throw stuff in the case as I remember them. Especially crap like adapters.
A lot of it you don't use daily.

Last thing that goes in is toiletries.

And in the end my final thought is "tickets? laptop? phone? wallet? passport?" **** anything else. If I've forgotten it I can buy it anyway :D

The silver lining to the cloud that is Geelong losing is always the opportunity to troll the hell out of this place.

Also - people take laptops on overseas trips?! Fair enough if it is a business trip, but don't people want to get away from everything if they're on holiday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back