Status
Not open for further replies.

zugfrig78

Draftee
Oct 9, 2007
Tarneit
AFL Club
Essendon
I run a private leauge on a private site with 9 mates and we hold our own draft ect so nobody has the same players ect ect

anyway our draft is complete and i'd like some feedback on who i should choose as captain given in our leage you need to announce it now for the entire year (cant change weekly) i need a Captain, Vice C and DVC my entire sqaud is as follows.
In ours captain gets double points for away and double and a half for home game
.​
Barry, Leo
Bowden, Joel
Cox, Shannon
XXX
Fletcher, Dustin
Hayden, Roger
Jones, Brett
Pears, Tate
Pratt, Daniel
Richards, Ted
Roe, Jason
Selwood, Troy
Simpson, Kade
Stevens, Scott
Bannister, Jordan
Bentick, Adam
Brabazon, Ryan
Cousins, Ben
Goodes, Adam
Kirk, Brett
McGlynn, Ben
Pearce, Danyle
Power, Luke
Rich, Daniel
Salopek, Steven
Watson, Jobe
Zaharakis, David
Ziebell, Jack
Akermanis, Jason
Betts, Eddie
Bradshaw, Daniel
Bucovaz, Benjiman
Franklin, Buddy
Gray, Robbie
Jetta, Leroy
Jones, Corey
Lloyd, Matthew
Lonergan, Tom
Rocca, Anthony
Shoenmakers, Ryan
Wirapanda, David
Wonnamerri, Austin
Blake, Mark
Lade, Brendon

I'm interested in how you make the whole draft thing work.

That would be a fantastic idea to try in my league I think cause I hate how everyone else has the same players as each other and it would make things way more interesting with all the teams having different players.

How does it work when someone has to trade someone in though?

Hi mate, well this system has taken a few years and some patients to perfect but it works well for us now, thw only catch is you have to know all the players in your league, i actuall use the supercoach scores but run a different league away from there site, basically we have 10 teams and we play each other twice, once home once away then finals, with the draft (which we had last weekend) we all come to my place for a bbq and each coach pulls a number from the hat giving us the draft order. then off we go just like a real draft, team one pick then team two and so on, as for trading there is no need because like an afl team we draft a squad (in ours its 44players) so every week you have a whole lost to choose from this makes things a lot more realistic beacuse you deal with injuries and name a captain for the season not just the week. we do however have two trade periods in which clubs offer each other player and trades one before the season and one at the half way point. we have names and logos the work's.

for a better look check out my site at www.thepremiershipclub.com and have a look around. some areas wont be accessable due to you not having a coaches id and password but you will get the drift.

i have read on posts that naming a forward as skipper is not advisable does that still ring true i have buddy, he rarely fails and even when he does he goes ok and all mids fail at some stage too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back