Game Day 2024 Round 15 Discussion - Taggers Assemble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1718850989698.png
It's a Melbourne Cup Field for next week's Round 16 MND Challenge .....23 participants, all in the final stages of their preparations
Don't forget to post your round 16 score NEXT WEEK in the MND thread ......again a big thankyou to stevebbb for organising

Can't believe what I'm seeing ...

Screenshot_20240623_192627_SuperCoach.jpg

Tiger Woods Win GIF

Just feeling so down and out mate, feel like I've been kicked in the guts 10 times.
You'll be right mate
Had an average one, too, and the only reason I fronted up this year was to go out on a semi -decent note.
Not sure what you scored or who the culprits were, but your team was looking good and you're getting your full complement back this week.
If you've still got Secco, he is holding on for you, an 80 in a diminished role is good and he played OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only dropped 33 places to 122, honestly thought having Clarry vs any other premo was a -100 deficit vs par there, not too bad in the end.

Piggy you ugly step child ranga & Fyfe you fallen former phallus engorger, GTFO!!!!!

Apart from that, didn't fall too far & maintained top in cashie.

1719137567906.png

Shit starting side.
Traded aggressively to make up ground.
Made mostly good trade calls (a few shockers as always, but overall it was positive).
Can't move up because my team is vanilla and there's hardly any PODs.

1719137721651.png

As I predicted at the start of the year, extra trades and r0 just made our teams way too similar and would make it harder to make up ground.

Maybe I'm a purist, but extra trades makes SC way more boring. It's a lot more fun with less trades. You can't just flip your premos, you have to ride the highs and the lows, you have to hold onto your premos, you have to accept lower scores, you have to be smarter.

Anyway, I'm just a scrub that's ranting. Carry on. Congrats to all the BF SCers doing well. Hope we get another winner from our mob.

Big fan of the byes this year.

1719138306347.png

Will see how the season finishes - been a meh year in terms of my own decision making. Some bad trades compounded by paying 670k for Ryan last week as well as poor captaincy scores.

Overall pleased with the rank despite this - hopefully some carnage to come in the following weeks to some popular players make things interesting.

I always find this time of year it’s realistic to pump out 2500-2700 with all rookies off the field.
The weekly winner will go 2800 plus.
Carnage will hit late and we will be out of trades and our scores drop back down again but I’d say between now and round 19 or so is the sweet spot for scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back