Chris Davies - PAFC General Manager of Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone keeps dumping shit on Davies but when you consider we have not bottomed out and have a midfield of Butters, Rozee, JHF with Wines, Drew, SPP, Houston and others to run through it you should be happy with him.

I don't agree with all moves made or the balance of the list at times but he does ok and we could do so much worse.

He has pretty much nailed most selections with very few total bombs.

I think our problems lie elsewhere i.e. development, game plan.

Imagine being a Bombers supporter watching Dodoro do his thing over all those years.

Since this fool signed Daddy to a 2 year contract extension, what has CD done exactly ?

-Watched us get smashed in the 23 finals series, superficially changed stuff but in reality changed nothing
-Paid a kings ransom for some top up players the VFL clubs had under the couch cushions
-Leaked stories to mummy in Melbourne when the irons got applied after we decided Brisbane was scary
-Had a crack at the fans for telling him to stop running to mummy
-Applied for any and every job going in sports admin
-Failed to get said jobs
-Watched us lose by our second biggest finals margin in history less than 12 months after signing the coach who failed last time

Form an orderly queue Australia professional sporting organisations CD is hoooot property

Nothing would make me happier to learn his career options have been limited because he tied his wagon to Daddy

Since this fool signed Daddy to a 2 year contract extension, what has CD done exactly ?

-Watched us get smashed in the 23 finals series, superficially changed stuff but in reality changed nothing
-Paid a kings ransom for some top up players the VFL clubs had under the couch cushions
-Leaked stories to mummy in Melbourne when the irons got applied after we decided Brisbane was scary
-Had a crack at the fans for telling him to stop running to mummy
-Applied for any and every job going in sports admin
-Failed to get said jobs
-Watched us lose by our second biggest finals margin in history less than 12 months after signing the coach who failed last time

Form an orderly queue Australia professional sporting organisations CD is hoooot property

Nothing would make me happier to learn his career options have been limited because he tied his wagon to Daddy

Everyone keeps dumping shit on Davies but when you consider we have not bottomed out and have a midfield of Butters, Rozee, JHF with Wines, Drew, SPP, Houston and others to run through it you should be happy with him.

I don't agree with all moves made or the balance of the list at times but he does ok and we could do so much worse.

He has pretty much nailed most selections with very few total bombs.

I think our problems lie elsewhere i.e. development, game plan.

Imagine being a Bombers supporter watching Dodoro do his thing over all those years.

Davies is arguably the biggest reason why Ken still has a job at the Club.

And you're also wrong in comparing Dodoro to CD. Dodoro is Essendon's list manager - the Port equivalent is Jason Cripps.

Do I change my profile pic to Davies in a Collingwood polo?

Decisions, decisions.

You can, but as of a few days ago, Port don't expect him to leave this off-season.

And you're also wrong in comparing Dodoro to CD. Dodoro is Essendon's list manager - the Port equivalent is Jason Cripps.

You can, but as of a few days ago, Port don't expect him to leave this off-season.
That is indeed the worst news of the last couple of days and that includes last night's result.

Why is it CD's decision to go or stay? Port have no intention on parting ways with the main guy recommending Hinkley as coach for several years although are apparently prepared to sever ties with Hinkley?

Anything to share about Cardone, Cassisi and other long serving football committee members?

That is indeed the worst news of the last couple of days and that includes last night's result.

Revenge Plotting GIF by Big Brother Canada

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is it CD's decision to go or stay? Port have no intention on parting ways with the main guy recommending Hinkley as coach for several years although are apparently prepared to sever ties with Hinkley?

Anything to share about Cardone, Cassisi and other long serving football committee members?

The last people these clowns want to upset are each other

I don't know what it is about CD, but the Board love him.

Don't really have much to say about the individual footy committee members.

Although this is technically correct, I think that, maybe HinkleysHeroes have made an honest mistake. There could be something to it.

From afar, Dodoro seems to have more responsibilities than Cripps. He does things that, at Port, fall on Davies, doesn’t he?

What positives has CD brought to the club? His negotiations with the sanfl is one thing that I have heard, although I don't see what he's achieved. I though Cripps has been the guy getting the trade deals across the line.

As just almost everyone else at the club, he has overstayed. Regardless of the positives he may have brought (let’s just admit there are plenty, it doesn’t matter), he has been doing more harm than good for a while.

The reference should be KT. He was the only one who left, but it should have been all of them.

As just almost everyone else at the club, he has overstayed. Regardless of the positives he may have brought (let’s just admit there are plenty, it doesn’t matter), he has been doing more harm than good for a while.

The reference should be KT. He was the only one who left, but it should have been all of them.

Agree. I don't think the guy is a magician and I don't think that we'll fall into a sinkhole if he's replaced. A bad senior coach and we fall into a sinkhole, a great senior coach and we win flags, but the role CD does ??? Nah. Replaceable.

PS Love your avatar

I don't know what it is about CD, but the Board love him.

Don't really have much to say about the individual footy committee members.
CD clearly doesn't want to be here which is a toxic situation. He doesn't seem like the kind of bloke to manage that well.

Piss him off asap.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Davies - PAFC General Manager of Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back