Chris Davies - PAFC General Manager of Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Davies will be holding a presser tomorrow morning...
To think he deserves a press conference. Thank god he's going.

Better announce sacking hinkley while he's there.

His major contribution to us was the Summer of George....gold standard lolz.

Working Wednesday Morning GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His major contribution to us was the Summer of George....gold standard lolz.

Working Wednesday Morning GIF

As almost everyone else in our front office, he overstayed.

What’s David Hutton doing these days
Hutt’s would be a sneaky good appointment.

Was side by side with Choc in the early 2000s, has had roles at junior state levels, knows how to navigate the internal workings.

Probably lacks the media profile and experience in the media but is a level head who won’t get caught up in the drama.

This should be the most obvious role for Tredrea in the history of roles for Tredrea!

Not happening for many reasons, but aaargh.

I've been reliably informed by the Port Adelaide True Believers and the Cult of Ken Members for quite some time that the Port Adelaide playing list is a poor one and has been for quite some time. It is solely down to the magical powers of Ken Hinkley the club has been able to play finals and reach the lofty heights of three final wins in a decade.

As a result of this I find it hard to believe Collingwood would be interested in acquiring the services of Chris Davies, who has played a significant role in shaping the playing list during this period. Unless the list is actually not that bad.....

Chris Davies has a masters degree in Sports Administration. He's worked in Sports Administration for years. Why is this an obvious role for Treadrea?
Yeah, a shitty degree from UniSa is comparable to a life in the AFL.

C'arn!

I have a Phd, but it pales in comparison to people with direct experience in the industry.

This should be the most obvious role for Tredrea in the history of roles for Tredrea!

Not happening for many reasons, but aaargh.

The issue with becoming director of footy is that he would have to give up his directorship on the Board.

The issue with becoming director of footy is that he would have to give up his directorship on the Board.
That's one of the reasons I had for it not happening.

Yeah, a shitty degree from UniSa is comparable to a life in the AFL.

C'arn!
Oh please - you understand the difference between a bachelors degree and a masters right? Treadrea's "life in AFL" involved being a great player and then moving into the media - he's had a completely different career path. Sports admin requires working with people to bring a group together cohesively while handling the admin of a travelling team and managing a list. Warren has zero experience in this.

Chris Davies has a masters degree in Sports Administration. He's worked in Sports Administration for years. Why is this an obvious role for Treadrea?

Common sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Davies - PAFC General Manager of Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back