Chris Judd - The Crime and the Punishment - 4 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Th bloke was sitting on the ball-he grabbed his arm- admittedly a little crudely- but there was no intention to injure. The fact that this was deemed intentional and not reckless is a joke. In all seriousness, i would have accepted 1 week- not 4. The penalty is a weak reaction to the hysteria of the last few days- not taking the incident on face value.
His intent was to hurt him, he could have easily held his arm without wrenching it back on that angle but he wanted to hurt him, even if minutely. Its just a dog act to a guy in a vulnerable position

His intent was to hurt him, he could have easily held his arm without wrenching it back on that angle but he wanted to hurt him, even if minutely. Its just a dog act to a guy in a vulnerable position

i don't agree with you, if he did intend to hurt him, he could have pulled the arm a lot more violently than he did- anyway we can all argue about the intent but the truth is - nobody knows and thats why this system of reckless/intentional acts is bullshit and is open to criticism every time someone cops it---eg Wellingham not being charged with an intentional act.

i don't agree with you, if he did intend to hurt him, he could have pulled the arm a lot more violently than he did- anyway we can all argue about the intent but the truth is - nobody knows and thats why this system of reckless/intentional acts is bullshit and is open to criticism every time someone cops it---eg Wellingham not being charged with an intentional act.

Crap. Everyone knows what Judd intended - from those watching at the time, to Andrew Swallow who promptly dumped the coward on his back.

Stop deluding yourself. It's pathetic.

Did you notice the upwards movement of Adams' torso before it moved downwards?

That's right, it's completely in time with Judd's initial lift.

Cause:

Lifting of the torso using the shoulder as the pivot point.

Force required:

Lots.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/141824/default.aspx

Didn't notice that page on the AFL site earlier.

Just another reason to dislike Judd.. Absolute fool. Carlton supporters I know don't rate him in any way these days..

Carlton have gone from 16th to 12 in 5 years and lost 6 million dollars..Judd what is he good for?

Pretty sure Judd personally apologised to Adams for his action. I'm assuming Adams accepted his apology no? What more do you want? Maybe we could partition for him to apologise to the Bigfooty community for all the pain he has caused us...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did Judd do?

1cd234e6halftrollface.jpg

Intention is almost irrelevant.

Whatever he wanted to do the following applies.

1. It had nothing to do with the game, which had stopped.
2. He intentionally put it ahead of the personal well-being of another player.

It's complete disregard for his colleague given that these two facts exist.

i refer you to this

He has a history of these 'dog' acts. Elbowing Pav, Eye gouging Campbell Brown, eye gouging Rischitelli but pleading a 'pressure point' then this...not to mention the fact he has blatantly lied in this latest tribunal when he said he chose to let go of Adams' arm when he clearly only let go after the North players threw him to the ground.

He has assassinated his own character
Exactly. Claiming he let go of him when he realized Adam's pain is a bald-faced lie. He would have held on far longer if the North players didn't react so violently. Their reaction is the best guide.

What, exactly, is incorrect about my post?

Do you deny that Carlton fans went ballistic about Lonergan? Or Wellingham? Or Ziebell?

Do you deny that Carlton fans have engaged in a ludicrous self-delusion about a media/AFL conspiracy against Carlton and Chriss Judd?

Try reading the thread on your board, mate.

You're digging even deeper. It's really embarrassing how far that once great club has fallen.
More hysterical rubbish. For a start, it would help you to acknowledge that there was a range of views amongst Carlton supporters. You'd rather play the juvenile "tar everyone with the same brush" game though.

That's why you fit the "ignorant" tag perfectly. There is hardly anything more ignorant than generalizing or stereotyping.

As for the ballistic comment. I remember how Hawks fans reacted to the Lloyd incident. It's what some of the fans do when one of their own gets crunched illegally. It would help you to remember that.

More hysterical rubbish. For a start, it would help you to acknowledge that there was a range of views amongst Carlton supporters. You'd rather play the juvenile "tar everyone with the same brush" game though.

That's why you fit the "ignorant" tag perfectly. There is hardly anything more ignorant than generalizing or stereotyping.

As for the ballistic comment. I remember how Hawks fans reacted to the Lloyd incident. It's what some of the fans do when one of their own gets crunched illegally. It would help you to remember that.

Lol. Have you read the insane ravings on your own board? Whenever the odd, sane Carlton supporter dares suggest Judd deserves what he got, he's called a troll!

Denial. Self-delusion. Self-pity.

Once great club - utterly destroying itself.

And as I pointed out, in the Wellingham case, Carlton supporters had every right to go ballistic.

Sorry - you must have missed that bit when you were calling me ignorant...

The bloke was sitting on the ball-he grabbed his arm- admittedly a little crudely- but there was no intention to injure. The fact that this was deemed intentional and not reckless is a joke. In all seriousness, i would have accepted 1 week- not 4. The penalty is a weak reaction to the hysteria of the last few days- not taking the incident on face value.

Actually, blame your tackling coach John Donehue.
Wreckless move to employ on a footy field. Maybe this guy should get the sack?

Lol. Have you read the insane ravings on your own board? Whenever the odd, sane Carlton supporter dares suggest Judd deserves what he got, he's called a troll!

Once great club - utterly destroying itself.
More hysterical rubbish.
And as I pointed out, in the Wellingham case, Carlton supporters had every right to go ballistic.

Sorry - you must have missed that bit when you were calling me ignorant...
Actually I didn't see you post that.

But good on you for posting something rational.

More hysterical rubbish.

You keep saying that in defiance of the easily accessible evidence here on this very thread and on your own board.

Nothing I've said isn't true. It's neither hysterical, nor rubbish. It's an accurate and verifable summation of the complete melt down of the Carlton football support base.

The destruction of a once proud Club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd - The Crime and the Punishment - 4 Weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back