Chris Judd - Two time Brownlow Medalist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stands out in a middle of the road team, always looks good at what he does even if it doesn't come off every time. Would be the only player in the comp never to have a crack at the umps.

He deserves to be a dual Brownlow medallist, should have won 2006. It's a shame he got injured in 07 or he'd have three now.

Well done to Judd. :thumbsu:

Thats the way i see it.

I certainly don't think he should have won this year, but he does deserve to be a duel brownlow medalist.

He will retire a champion of the game.

Umpires obviously don't watch where the ball actually ends up, because in every Carlton game I've watched, 5 in total - 4 he polled in, his ball use has been average at best.

Tough one to call, had a good year.
But thought Swan & Gary were better.

I dont think anyone, Judd and Carlton supporters would disagree. But that doesnt mean he wasnt deserving. The best player rarely wins it. Its an umpires medal that normally gets it close. Like tonight. Judd would already be a dual brownlow medalist if the best player won it every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carries Carlton week in week out. The team is a one man band and I'm not surprised he's won it again.

He's 10 times the player Swan is so I don't now why people are getting peeved.

This.

Not a fan but would rather a guy with genuine talent win it then a blue collar one like Swan.

+ it annoys the **** out of Pie fans:thumbsu:

I want Robert Harvey's title changed.

"Robert Harvey, Dual 1990's Brownlow Medalist"

Well, there were a couple of shock winners in the 90's too mate.

Gavin Wanganeen and Paul Kelly.

Neither were anywhere near the BEST player that year...but history has been kind and they are remembered as worthy winners.

Same will happen for this one with Juddy.

absurd!

What? Judd was 7 votes better than swan on a mid pack team while missing 4 games?

the traditionalists have to be purged from the afl once and for all...umpires deciding the most prestigious individual honor lacks any shred of sense,
validity or professionalism!

Probably deserved one in 2006 that Goodes nicked, so I guess he's broken even.

Goodes nicked???

He was favourite going into that count...

$2.00 Adam Goodes
$4.50 Scott West
$5.50 Chris Judd
$6.00 Ben Cousins
$8.00 Simon Goodwin
$15.00 Brad Johnson
$21.00 Nick Dal Santo
$21.00 Nick Riewoldt
$26.00 Tyson Edwards
$51.00 Cameron Bruce
$51.00 Shaun Burgoyne
$81.00 Chad Cornes
$81.00 Matthew Pavlich

In fact West finished ahead of Judd and so did Kerr...

I thought this year Swan probably deserved the brownlow, But Judd did have a great year and will be remembered as a worthy winner

This proves that the voting is flawed and the brownlow is worthless.
We all know that Judd should have been suspended this year.
He IS peotected by the umpires, LOW contact my arse

SHAME AFL, SHAME

He's a victim of his own high standards. People forget how bloody good he was in the first half of the year, a worthy winner imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd - Two time Brownlow Medalist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back