Chris Judd versus Mark McGough

Remove this Banner Ad

blue boy said:
why would you comapre a brownlow medelist to one of the ********test players in the afl

Because, as he said, there's surprisingly not alot in them stat-wise.

Now ******** off back to your scum board, you tampon licking freak. :)

leonmagic said:
Because, as he said, there's surprisingly not alot in them stat-wise.

Now ******** off back to your scum board, you tampon licking freak. :)

by the way there is a lot in them stat wise. And why am i a freak im not the one with no footy knowledge and that thinks leon davis is magic and amazing.
He is one of the worst players in the afl

blue boy said:
by the way there is a lot in them stat wise. And why am i a freak im not the one with no footy knowledge and that thinks leon davis is magic and amazing.
He is one of the worst players in the afl

I have no footy knowledge? Wrong.

I think Leon Davis is magic and amazing? Wrong.

But yeah I see your point. I guess richie_cole#13 is actually Richie himself, and you obviously have blue skin...

leonmagic said:

But yeah I see your point. I guess richie_cole#13 is actually Richie himself, and you obviously have blue skin...

m8 you dont think leon davis is magic but your nickname is leonmagic.

u cant judge judd on stats. he isnt a prolific ball winner. he gets quite a bit of it but its the way its used and the run he generates that makes him standout.

if winning alot of the ball wins brownlows then scott west would have won about 5.

theorangeapple said:
u cant judge judd on stats. he isnt a prolific ball winner. he gets quite a bit of it but its the way its used and the run he generates that makes him standout.

if winning alot of the ball wins brownlows then scott west would have won about 5.

and buckley should be lining up for number 9 :D

but i see your point, and i actually agree with it. Why on earth mcgough is even being compared to judd is beyond me...

dont get me wrong, i think mcgough is a capable player, who ust needs to work on a few areas on his game (as well as the ones he probably cant really work in ie speed) before he can be an established player. but judd is just a superstar.

leonmagic said:
Oh.....................thanks.. :(

I was looking forward to planning a come back...but I guess I dont need one now.. :confused:

collingwood are shocking carlton beat them twice i guess now your gonna have to think of a comeback

leonmagic said:

Careful, mate, you are arguing with Papa Smurf! He will turn you into something ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

blue boy said:
leonmagic said:

I was looking forward to planning a come back...but I guess I dont need one now.. :confused:

collingwood are shocking carlton beat them twice i guess now your gonna have to think of a comeback
Now that you have figured that out, would you kindly go away? There's a good little Carlton idiot.

blue boy said:
leonmagic said:

carlton beat collingwood twice in 2004. CONGRATULATIONS.

now can we please get over it? i understand it's the only mild acheivment your club has gained in the past 5 years, but its really time to get over it. I reckon ive seen more posts by carlton supporters saying carlton beat collingwood twice, then i have port supporters saying port won the flag.

Doesnt say much for your club when beating collingwood twice in a season (a very poor season for us too i might add) is something to brag about

you didnt see anyone bragging about collingwood beating carlton twice in 2003 did u?

might have something to do with the fact our goals are a little higher than beating a lowly placed team on the ladder (which sadly is what we were this year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd versus Mark McGough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back