List Mgmt. Chris Yarran - Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
open minded young man. explored an opportunity. in the end it wasn't for the right fit for him. dave is a smart guy.
Smart guy would have looked at Chaplins game in the EF and politely declined the flight.Unless it was someones birthday:D

Yarran definitely not a first rounder... just because the tankers picked him up at #6 doesn't mean he is worth it.

Having him linger in the two's does not equate to a first round pick IMO.

Chances are if he stays at Carltoon next year he will probably stay in the two's

Stay firm Richmond, 2nd rounder or bust
Yer 7 years of mediocrity has dropped his value. Don't want to do anything silly like Melbourne/Melksham

People need to get the yarran is no good mentality out of there head, he is coming to richmond for a likely first rounder if you like it or not.

Funny thing is, when he weaves past 2 Carlton defenders in round 1 and slots a goal from 50 to put us a couple of goals in front, those who didn't want him will be yelling and cheering him on.

Just get the deal done tigers

It's time

Funny thing is, when he weaves past 2 Carlton defenders in round 1 and slots a goal from 50 to put us a couple of goals in front, those who didn't want him will be yelling and cheering him on.

It's time
Only a couple of goals in front? Im assuming its only the first quarter with 5 mins in to the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a couple of goals in front? Im assuming its only the first quarter with 5 mins in to the game

Exactly, that's how quick it will take for everyone to jump on the bandwagon.

I do laugh at the whole thing, Richmond supporters are like ... I don't want to give up pick 12 still how about we send Astbury to Sydney lol

Carlton supporters are like .. screw Richmond, hopefully Hawthorn come back on play and offer us pick 18

LOL @ how stupid the whole thing is really, just get the deal done really.

Exactly, that's how quick it will take for everyone to jump on the bandwagon.

I do laugh at the whole thing, Richmond supporters are like ... I don't want to give up pick 12 still how about we send Astbury to Sydney lol

Carlton supporters are like .. screw Richmond, hopefully Hawthorn come back on play and offer us pick 18

LOL @ how stupid the whole thing is really, just get the deal done really.
Pretty much, draft is balaced from 10-25 so a swap of seconds still allows us to get a good player in the draft

Pretty much, draft is balaced from 10-25 so a swap of seconds still allows us to get a good player in the draft
The number of the draft pick is almost irrelevent. It's the quality of the recruiter and how much work they do. A team with a poor recruiter and a top 3 pick could have a player not as worthy as a player picked 10 or 20 places later with a good recruiter.

you just can't argue with some people
I had absolutely no intention of it. That was until I was the opinion less idiot?? I've never claimed to be the most knowledgeable on here by any stretch but when someone like that calls me an idiot well in willing to roll the sleeves up for at least one at bat

It's time
Not only that, half the people who want to be cheap and walk away after we've committed, he's committed to a extent that he refused to listen to a offer from Hawthorn, would complain when we don't get any big name signings after that. One things for sure, we walk away because we try to be cheap and only offer pick 31, any future potental doozy won't even entertain any offers from us.

Yarran will be at Richmond, better learn to accept it and 12 and 31 for Yarran and 20/21 is a pretty fair deal for both teams.

AWSOME...... *cracks neck*View attachment 186039

I apologies in advance to anyone reading as most of what im about to write is stating the obvious, but i am responding to someone that claims i'm an opinion less idiot. So here we go

So im going to reply to every idiotic thing you've written in order, so bare with me.....
1. Elton instead of chaplin, because "it's time". Chaplin will give potentially one more good year, but elton has proven nothing other than showing solid form in the vfl.... which to me indicates that until elton is banging the door down and chaplin is becoming a liabilty then this wont be happening any time soon.

2. Drop houli for menadue, why? because we should develop him..... yeah because we are stuck in 2011. Yeah let a guy who finish 8th in the b and f (4 points behind 4th) Development is not a word that we speak anymore whilst referring to the 1st side. Develop in the 2's all you like until you prove your ready. We did finish the season with 15 wins didnt we??

3. C.Ellis will be a good chance to be in the 22 consistently next season, to suggest to pick him ahead of B.Ellis and grigg is just stupid and hunt is a backman in our team, apples and oranges. Might aswell drop vickery and bring in townsend

4. we are screaming out for a crumbing forward, yet your suggestion of butler is about 3 years early. Also morris wasnt playing and lloyd was in and out of the team. So im sure dimma doesn't think any of them are the answer.

5. Mckenzie to play as much as possible so he can develop???? Que? this word develop? develop a pick 70 odd roughie in the 1st's, in a team that was 1 win away from top 4??? genius!

6. drummond should be developed in the one's..... Are you still using that word????

7. townsend will improve our bottom 6, not a given to play every week. But thats exactly what we need

8. Your happy to take a step back to take a step forward??? at the risk of repeating myself, didn't we finish 5th? Why are we taking even the remotest step back? its full throttle forward, let the kids bide their time in the 2nd, worked well for the hawks!

9. So drop houli, trade B.Ellis. Play menadue and lids of HB and dont get yarran.....Oh and we also need to change up a top 4 for points against backline?? yep, I've got nothing for that, your a genius.

10. "what most of us supporters do know is that we aren't good enough to be top 4, may not even be top 8". Please point me in the direction of a single person that agrees with you on that one?? Considering that MOST of us think it!!?? It shouldn't be to hard....

11. "In typical richmond style we will do nothing but continue to do what has failed, play those who a blind man can see are not going to take us anywhere." Winning 15 out of 22 games with the "spuds" we have is not a fail by a long way. Failing to beat north is the fail, and "developing" kids like you suggested will def change that, for the worse. We wont even be playing finals with your best 22.

12. To refenerence your last point about myself not being a thinker, i'll admit proving how stupid your opinions are didnt actually take any thought at all, i just had to copy and paste and point......

I'll leave with this quote for those "thinkers" out there.....

"One thing most of us thinking supporters does know is the team and list is not good enough to make top 4" Mopsy

Easy guys ....all on the same side here

Not only that, half the people who want to be cheap and walk away after we've committed, he's committed to a extent that he refused to listen to a offer from Hawthorn, would complain when we don't get any big name signings after that. One things for sure, we walk away because we try to be cheap and only offer pick 31, any future potental doozy won't even entertain any offers from us.

Yarran will be at Richmond, better learn to accept it and 12 and 31 for Yarran and 20/21 is a pretty fair deal for both teams.
That works the same way for Carlton, too. If they hang onto Yaz, who doesn't want to be there and requested to be traded after a disastrous year, then they're killing their chances of anyone nominating them in the next few years. I think we're capable of doing the trade without touching our first rounder. Otherwise we're still banking on the 'potential' of a player after 6-7 years in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back