Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

So I was at some guy's place for a bbq last night, friend of a friend, and the subject of Chrisco came up. I said, "Seriously who would be stupid enough to do that?". The place went quiet for a second then someone quickly changed the topic. My friend said to me afterwards that the guy who hosted the bbq has done it for about 20 years.

So I was at some guy's place for a bbq last night, friend of a friend, and the subject of Chrisco came up. I said, "Seriously who would be stupid enough to do that?". The place went quiet for a second then someone quickly changed the topic. My friend said to me afterwards that the guy who hosted the bbq has done it for about 20 years.

Lol..I reckon you got away with that lightly.

Could've been worse.

Lucky you didn't say something like " Chrisco? Who the #### would be dumb enough to pay for that scam. That's for stupid, white trash bogan pieces of shit that have the maths skills of a 3 year old "

You should have offered to man the BBQ, then dished him a sliver of steak every 10 minutes for 5 hours.

Did he have the famous Chrisco ice bucket outdoor table?

Did he have this as the esky?

DSC_0262-2-500x500.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slightly off topic but kind of related.

I asked one of my students today if he had a computer at home. He told me that he did and that his parents pay Harvey Norman $26 a week for it. That amounts to $1,352 a year. He also said that that they get a new one each year. I'm assuming that at the start of each year when they get a computer they have to sign a contract for the next year so they can't just cancel the contract and keep the current computer. I'm also assuming that they need to hand the old one back in when they get the new one. Say they did this for 4 years then they would have paid $5408 for a computer. Are my calculations correct?

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Chrisco Hampers - who in their right mind buys them ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back