Claim your player-who's yours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im going with Roughead on the basis that Ive had the same footy jumper with 23 on it since I got it as a teen (Simon Atkins) , so yeah - I had to endure michael martin and jordan mcmahon for a long time so I deserve this.

Seeing as I claimed Caleb and had him stolen, then claimed Libba and had him stolen, I'm claiming and you can all bugger off if you're even thinking about stealing him.

My man, Kieran Collins. He's mine now, and it's done. Anyone arguing this faces a Barry Hall headlock.

Seeing as I claimed Caleb and had him stolen, then claimed Libba and had him stolen, I'm claiming and you can all bugger off if you're even thinking about stealing him.

My man, Kieran Collins. He's mine now, and it's done. Anyone arguing this faces a Barry Hall headlock.

Pretty sure no one has claimed him so nice one. Also young Williams AKA "Bob Jnr" still available AFAIK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Royale has Moz, but I'm happy to be his understudy. I'm happy to take the great Moyd or Picko in the meantime if nobody else has them.

Love the old guys that have bled for the club through good and bad

It's appropriate that I claim Matt Boyd :)

Page 4, post 83 :). But I'm willing to share :thumbsu:

Royale has Moz, but I'm happy to be his understudy. I'm happy to take the great Moyd or Picko in the meantime if nobody else has them.

Love the old guys that have bled for the club through good and bad

Piss off you blokes , Moz has always been my man !

:eek:

OK Ill go for Hamling [short for Hamling>Roberts]

#SaveHammo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back