Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt4 - Beyond the Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Good documentary from the producers, though i did'nt pick up on anything i did'nt already know.
Maybe near the end of part 2, stating evidence collected from 96, 97 and 98.
Anyone know of evidence from 98 ?
Great way to make money, keep making doco's of what we have always known, a form of false advertising.

Good documentary from the producers, though i did'nt pick up on anything i did'nt already know.
Maybe near the end of part 2, stating evidence collected from 96, 97 and 98.
Anyone know of evidence from 98 ?
Great way to make money, keep making doco's of what we have always known, a form of false advertising.
In 1998 the police requested vehicle allocation records from Telstra. They were also still interviewing witnesses and processing forensic evidence. '98 was only 2 years into a case that ran for 24 years...

In 1998 the police requested vehicle allocation records from Telstra. They were also still interviewing witnesses and processing forensic evidence. '98 was only 2 years into a case that ran for 24 years...
I guess that was the year they got distracted by a public servant circling the streets of Claremont at night.

I don't know but I think BRE changed tact on where he left the victims. He started to play a game I'm sad to say.
IMHO I feel he put a lot of time into planning these abductions and would have had plan A,B,C and D to cover all his bases. This would include changing tack. A lot of serial killers leave their victims in the same spot, he did not, they were very far apart (at places he knew of) even though he picked them up from the same place/area. I realize he had a lot of 'luck' which helped him evade capture, but a lot was not luck, he planned. Im not saying he planned to take each particular victim, Im saying he stalked the streets until he came across a victim who was in the exact situation to fit his plan. I too would not be surprised if there were more victims.
Still very disappointed the trial gave us very little insight into these murders and even to this day very few people have come forward with any knowledge. Maybe even though he was around people, he was very careful with his private information. I know people like this, you know them for years, see them regularly, but you don't realize until something comes up that you actually don't know them at all.

I tried contacting the Special Crime squad just now re the beer stubbies on the body line theory. Couldn't find the number but poli cr operations put me onto Crimestoppers. A guy listened to what I said and said someone should get back to me in the next few days. I want to go in and chat to the SCS. Well who else has any ideas for a body search.

I tried contacting the Special Crime squad just now re the beer stubbies on the body line theory. Couldn't find the number but poli cr operations put me onto Crimestoppers. A guy listened to what I said and said someone should get back to me in the next few days. I want to go in and chat to the SCS. Well who else has any ideas for a body search.
What is the beer stubbies on the body line theory?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMHO I feel he put a lot of time into planning these abductions and would have had plan A,B,C and D to cover all his bases. This would include changing tack. A lot of serial killers leave their victims in the same spot, he did not, they were very far apart (at places he knew of) even though he picked them up from the same place/area. I realize he had a lot of 'luck' which helped him evade capture, but a lot was not luck, he planned. Im not saying he planned to take each particular victim, Im saying he stalked the streets until he came across a victim who was in the exact situation to fit his plan. I too would not be surprised if there were more victims.
Still very disappointed the trial gave us very little insight into these murders and even to this day very few people have come forward with any knowledge. Maybe even though he was around people, he was very careful with his private information. I know people like this, you know them for years, see them regularly, but you don't realize until something comes up that you actually don't know them at all.
I’d suggest that police would be looking at BRE for all serious unsolved crimes against females that happened before and after the CSK cases. We can’t say it’s likely, because we have no evidence (AFAIK), we can only say it’s possible. But given that BRE probably only stopped operating in Claremont because it was very difficult to do such crimes in Claremont after the third disappearance given the surveillance and awareness, I’d suggest that it’s very PLAUSIBLE that he did offend elsewhere in Perth. Let’s not forget the home invasions he committed prior to the CSK offences, meaning that he has tried more than one MO. He didn’t only offend in Claremont and didn’t always bundle women into his car. Then look at the attack on the hospital receptionist. That displays an impulsivity to attack that he finds difficult to control. Crims rarely get convicted of all of their crimes. I reckon the police are keeping an open mind on BRE for various unsolved crimes.

I’d suggest that police would be looking at BRE for all serious unsolved crimes against females that happened before and after the CSK cases. We can’t say it’s likely, because we have no evidence (AFAIK), we can only say it’s possible. But given that BRE probably only stopped operating in Claremont because it was very difficult to do such crimes in Claremont after the third disappearance given the surveillance and awareness, I’d suggest that it’s very PLAUSIBLE that he did offend elsewhere in Perth. Let’s not forget the home invasions he committed prior to the CSK offences, meaning that he has tried more than one MO. He didn’t only offend in Claremont and didn’t always bundle women into his car. Then look at the attack on the hospital receptionist. That displays an impulsivity to attack that he finds difficult to control. Crims rarely get convicted of all of their crimes. I reckon the police are keeping an open mind on BRE for various unsolved crimes.
It's possible that BRE was prescribed some medication(s) (or new medications, or a different dosage of any existing medication(s)) after the known last CSK offence (Ciara in 1997), and that he took these medications at the frequency and prescribed dosage as per what Doctor(s) ordered, right up until at least the day that he was arrested in Dec 2016.

And that any medications he took, assisted prevented him from attempting to, or committing any further sexual assault related crimes.

IMO, most likely that at least after Ciara's death, that BRE was being medically treated (if being medically treated at all) outside of the public health system, in an attempt to avoid as much Government scrutiny, or Government access to his medical history, as possible.

BRE's 1st and 2nd wives, family and friends, might have some knowledge of some of BRE's medical history related to the above, but have been instructed/advised/requested to not disclose this either in court, to the media, or in public or privately to anyone else

It's possible that BRE was prescribed some medication(s) (or new medications, or a different dosage of any existing medication(s)) after the known last CSK offence (Ciara in 1997), and that he took these medications at the frequency and prescribed dosage as per what Doctor(s) ordered, right up until at least the day that he was arrested in Dec 2016.

And that any medications he took, assisted prevented him from attempting to, or committing any further sexual assault related crimes.

IMO, most likely that at least after Ciara's death, that BRE was being medically treated (if being medically treated at all) outside of the public health system, in an attempt to avoid as much Government scrutiny, or Government access to his medical history, as possible.

BRE's 1st and 2nd wives, family and friends, might have some knowledge of some of BRE's medical history related to the above, but have been instructed/advised/requested to not disclose this either in court, to the media, or in public or privately to anyone else
Yeah, and it’s not unheard of for serial killers to cease offending, as it appears to be the case with the Golden State Killer, for example. So it’s possible that BRE stopped. But I wouldn’t assume so. He was still young and I doubt that he was only prone to offending after fights with girlfriends. Leaving a garment at a grave years later doesn’t indicate someone who was remorseful of crimes committed during times of distress.

As to medication? That is a very plausible scenario I never thought of. I guess that could alter one’s offending significantly. You may be right about that.

Organised criminals standing over political people .
Infiltrated our politics , the judiciary.
ECT.
Telstra is comprised.
Optus , there is meaning in everything in this case , just like you’ll try to disparage me .

But what does all that have to do with the Claremont murders?

Has been done to send a msg .

Just like how it’s been portrayed out in the media .

Your allowed opinions aren’t you ….
So Wapol, the FBI, Scotland Yard, Forensic departments in NZ, the UK, the US and here have all conspired to appease organized criminals here by pinning the CSK murders on a unknown telstra worker to send a message to cover up........... whatever?

How does this explain the crimes he pled guilty too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates pt4 - Beyond the Verdict

Remove this Banner Ad

Back