Recommitted Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030] - clubs are interested, Melbourne willing for the right price

Remove this Banner Ad

He will turn it around. For some reason people think seizures are a non issue etc. We see players form excused for glandular fever etc. As someone whose hadboth , epilepsy is much worse and debilitating, especially for an athlete. It would have set him back 4 months in his preparations for the season and will definitely take a year to adjust if he is taking medication which he would
he was hospitalised for a seizure right but i've never seen it mentioned he has epilepsy - more the implication is he had a seizure while hanging out with joel smith (joel smith's off field endeavours are well noted) and less around a genetic disorder and more and an environmental/addiction medicine issue.

he was hospitalised for a seizure right but i've never seen it mentioned he has epilepsy - more the implication is he had a seizure while hanging out with joel smith (joel smith's off field endeavours are well noted) and less around a genetic disorder and more and an environmental/addiction medicine issue.
Yeah, one can cause the other. One of my uni housemates had a seizure after a week of extra curriculars once. I called an ambulance for him, they said he'd be fine and told me to pick him up after my shift at work that night.

Before my shift had finished he was out of hospital and on different stimulants.

what is he even worth with that contract and his issues... not like hes in flying form right now and the lack of preseason is only becoming more obvious as the year goes on.

you would have to be pretty cautious if melbourne were willing to offload him at what is likely going to be rock bottom in terms of value this trade period

He's worth nothing right now in terms of trade value.

Can't see him moving unless Melb pay to get him to leave, or someone stupidly pays overs because they're desperate, like St Kilda.

Think he stays and regains form next year before any hypothetical move is discussed, if any. Or he has another bender of an offseason and his contract gets threatened to be torn up.

Can't see him moving unless Melb pay to get him to leave, or someone stupidly pays overs because they're desperate, like St Kilda.

Think he stays and regains form next year before any hypothetical move is discussed, if any. Or he has another bender of an offseason and his contract gets threatened to be torn up.
He is far too good a player to be worth nothing but that contract and recent history is frightening.

Yeah given his albatross contract, Melbourne would have to accept massive unders or even do a Bowes Deal if they were desperate to get him off their books. Worth far more to them to back him to turn it around.

And if they were that desperate to get rid of him, any other club would have to be worried about getting him....

Yeah given his albatross contract, Melbourne would have to accept massive unders or even do a Bowes Deal if they were desperate to get him off their books. Worth far more to them to back him to turn it around.

And if they were that desperate to get rid of him, any other club would have to be worried about getting him....
It's so hard to evaluate. That contract is cooked

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030] - clubs are interested, Melbourne willing for the right price

Remove this Banner Ad

Back