Club Marketing quick to react

Remove this Banner Ad

Got it as well not sure why they text me considering I'm already a member. They should have something on the website you can fill out to nominate other friends or families mobile numbers so they can text them.

I would suggest that everyone got it. It would be a bit hard at such short notice to try to work out who is a member and who isn't.

Top work in my opinion.

Not sure anyone is complaining Horace. Its great work by the club.

Just got a text from the club urging me to sign up as a member on the back of our great win against the cats. Quality work! I am already a member but thats cool.

Glad you got the message gokangas, but as a member you should have received a different one promoting the highlights and song on the website.

Apologies for that - I'm presuming a small issue with the data when it was sent.

Thanks for the kind feedback,
Rob

Glad you got the message gokangas, but as a member you should have received a different one promoting the highlights and song on the website.

Apologies for that - I'm presuming a small issue with the data when it was sent.

Rob

When we win you can send me any message you like Rob!

Rob

That's the one I got, yeah!

Great work from the North team.

I get more msgs from them then most of my mates..lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As i was walking across the southern cross bridge, many north folk were making a detour to the tent!
good signs and this will only be better for the club.
anyone think we can crack 40k:p

Well considering 5.5k are still yet to renew, we could get close to that figure.

My sister has always been a NM supporter but never really has gone to the games. She went to round 1 and last nights game and now wants to become a member because she wants to see more games :thumbsu:

Tell her we always have as much fun as that! Good to hear.

The messages, videos, emails and all the social media work through the football club has been fantastic this season. I'm right into Facebook and twitter etc and I think it's just fantastic work by North Melbourne!!!

Big kudos for the work they have put in so far this season keep it up!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Marketing quick to react

Remove this Banner Ad

Back