Club protest at training

Would you go to a organised protest at training

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
This is legit. You can either come or not. Im going to put a date on this first post when a clear date can be decided but quite simply, at one of our first training sessions im literally going to the training session to protest. Whether I am there by myself so be it but enough is enough quite frankly

Us fans have sat on our hands too long and they have made fools of us for too many years. Its clear they dont give a crap what we think because they can keep us at a distance via social media and orchestrated fake press conferences they control and hide at.

So question is

Do you have the passion to protest or will we continue to be keyboard warriors who let our club collapse into a heap?

Nothing has happened yet.
Also protesting at a training session? What are you going to do? Heckle the players? Hold up a sign saying "Sack Pyke?" Maybe cancel your membership?

Be real.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk
Something of substance as opposed to the zero you are suggesting

Also my banner would read

WCE = Weak Club Eagles

The best way to make a statement is to hit the club where it hurts.

Thats money.

the best form of protest would be to get as many people to cancel their 2025 memberships.

imagine 20,000 people mass cancelling their membership.

can only dream.
Media pressure needs to be done too. The faceless need to come out of their bunkers

Are you seriously expecting people to take a day off work for this lol.
those who can't laugh GIF by truTV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's what I was wondering. Is it not keeping pick 3 maybe
Literally everything

Name one thing we have done that isnt worthy of us making some noise.

Ticket prices up. Worst performing club in AFL history over 3 years. Multiple moves made while ignoring opinions of fans. Not even this. From the club song, tp the game day experience, to the fact they have dropped members who asked for help with payment plans

Suggesting pick 3 is our only problem is extremely shortsighted

This is legit. You can either come or not. Im going to put a date on this first post when a clear date can be decided but quite simply, at one of our first training sessions im literally going to the training session to protest. Whether I am there by myself so be it but enough is enough quite frankly

Us fans have sat on our hands too long and they have made fools of us for too many years. Its clear they dont give a crap what we think because they can keep us at a distance via social media and orchestrated fake press conferences they control and hide at.

So question is

Do you have the passion to protest or will we continue to be keyboard warriors who let our club collapse into a heap?
So what i am getting from your post is that you are upset at us trading pick 3?

What silliness this is.

The melts will settle when fans realise they have 2 solid players and a 1st round draftee instead of one 1st round draftee.

With no clear #1 or even top 10 for that matter it was probably the most reasonable year to do such a trade in recent memory.
Looking forward to pick 3 tearing it up for Carlton while Sheed Chesser Venables Brander pick 12 being a role player.

What silliness this is.

The melts will settle when fans realise they have 2 solid players and a 1st round draftee instead of one 1st round draftee.

With no clear #1 or even top 10 for that matter it was probably the most reasonable year to do such a trade in recent memory.
exactly. from what im hearing, the top few could be any kid in the top 20.

i guess if it goes pear shaped, people can always come back to this thread in 5 years and say "SEE???"

Remove this Banner Ad

Club protest at training

Back