Votes: 19 33.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hough
Johnstone looks ok
Maric looks ok
Watermam

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
That’s 4 possibles in over 10 years. Not to mention the only guy who mainly played in the twos and “developed” into a top side player is waterman. The rest of them have only been recruited in the last two years and have really only played a decent amount of games in the AFL side recently - mainly after Simmo left.

Ok… old blood nut has decided to drop a good one on sportsfm… longmuir isn’t safe and freo and the eagles both have identified the coach they want going forward so we may have an auction like 2001 all over again

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok… old blood nut has decided to drop a good one on sportsfm… longmuir isn’t safe and freo and the eagles both have identified the coach they want going forward so we may have an auction like 2001 all over again

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Be stunned if Freo just Longmuir right now.

Next year if results are the same then yeah i could see it.

Most of ya'll can breathe easy....maybe

Thank Goodness Drinking GIF by Busch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's gone the early withdrawal accrding to the Worst?

Now I have internet egg on my internet face.

This shall be neither forgiven nor forgotten Peter.
So what happens with the carrots now?

Just 400 AFL games and two premierships between them, but I disagree with what they say so clearly they don’t know a thing they’re talking about.
But they didn't play in the old WAFL 'back in the good old days' so what would they even know, really?

Decent player wouldn't necessarily mean good footy smarts.

Yes, but I’d suggest you’d struggle to play that much elite footy without having any footy brain to speak of.

You just know the Cats will get Bailey Smith for pennies on the dollar, he’ll rock in and dominate as a 3-4 best mid on the team, and footy media will froth the Cats culture and recruiting team hard. Frustrating.

Imagine the Port melts if Hinkley came here, built a competitive finals bound team, then actually went the next step and won finals AND A FLAG with us. Port supporters have an unnatural hate of the Eagles as it is, they may actually surpass Fremantle supporters if this happened.

**** it, bring Hinkley over.
We'd still love you for it.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You just know the Cats will get Bailey Smith for pennies on the dollar, he’ll rock in and dominate as a 3-4 best mid on the team, and footy media will froth the Cats culture and recruiting team hard. Frustrating.
Meanwhile vicmedia expect us to part ways with a first round pick for baker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back