• Lade

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 42 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The other more practical reason is you don't want your final pick to fly in during the day when there will be a watch on the airport. So it's likely any chosen coach would fly in on a red eye to escape the media watch for an announcement the next day or later that day. So i'm thinking tomorrow is when it drops.
Get him to fly into Busso and get a cab up.

Taking the pi55 now... Just like the way they've played over the last 3 years.

Just because we are the only ones chasing a coach atm... Doesn't mean we have to draaag it out for no reason.

Just pick one of the candidates and let them go to work...
And do what exactly? Players are all on holiday, as are the coaches, or they will be soon anyway.

New coach to sit in his office twiddling his thumbs?

If it is Skippy, and if I am not wrong, he is an Adelaide boy, right, he would likely drive over from Adelaide, no? He would need a car there for sure. His family to follow later.

Make Eagles Great Again = MEGA - better mnemonic (I looked this up)
Fair enough, MEGA does sound better.
I was thinking if we got Sumich as coach and to look orange, the fox sports team would be right behind us, they could get Richo to interview Suma after the games, for that real high end intellectual stuff.

Pretty likely the decision has been made already, and now they are just working out details and getting the timing of the announcement right. You'd think it would need to be today or tomorrow, otherwise it gets lost in the Grand Final hype... not that the announcement itself really matters that much, it's just a formality.

Not sure why some folks are being so impatient. We are the only club in the market, it's not like we will lose our preferred candidate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back