• Lade

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Hinkley

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 47 34.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly this. If they win it, he might let go of the reins a year early for a new challenge.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Longmire builds a premiership winning squad and rather than reap the fruits, he leaves for a bottom of the ladder club because...why?

Greg Swann on crunch time said Danny Daly wasn’t going anywhere so he may not be getting the coaching director gig …. Or he still may

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Most of these posts read like they’ve been written by A.I.
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. In another large bowl, whisk together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, food coloring, vinegar, and vanilla. Using a standing mixer, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined and a smooth batter is formed.

because he gets the sack. sydney might want a full coaching clean out after this with cox looking for a new gig and all.
No club would sack a coach that takes them to finish top of the ladder, then into the grand final (the Malthouse situation was pre planned).

They did better than 16 other teams this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No club would sack a coach that takes them to finish top of the ladder, then into the grand final (the Malthouse situation was pre planned).

They looked like going 22-1 at one point in the year. Making a GF from where they were mid year is a pass mark but they were uncompetitive today.

Longmire hasn’t found the recipe as this is his 4 th Grand Final loss in a row..It’s gotta be considered..
Be amazing for Wce if he came over ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't rate Longmire. You don't blow up 4 GFs in 10 years (3 being absolute non competitive poundings) without there being something seriously wrong in your approach.
The last 2 were both the scg vs mcg paradox. They win during the year with a game style suited to the scg, but on the mcg wide open spaces they get found out by kick mark. Lions copied the cats today.

The last 2 were both the scg vs mcg paradox. They win during the year with a game style suited to the scg, but on the mcg wide open spaces they get found out by kick mark. Lions copied the cats today.

Isn’t the SCG size thing no longer an issue since they have been extending it?

It’s ‘only’ five metres shorter and thinner than the MCG.

I don't rate Longmire. You don't blow up 4 GFs in 10 years (3 being absolute non competitive poundings) without there being something seriously wrong in your approach.

Only on BF making 4 x grand finals means you can’t coach.

If he was to take west coast to 4 grand finals in 10 years then I am all in and then we can figure out how to win that one last game.

So what do we think?

Tuesday or Wednesday?

Danny Daly in the ‘Head of Coaching’ or whatever it is position (hence the wait) and Steven King as Senior Coach?

Schofield off to Fremantle as an assistant.

OR

Pykey has Coxy 12 beers deep as we speak, telling it’s his chance to be an immortal? 😅

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Coach for 2025

Back