Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

jesus!!!

Lets take Balwyn out of the equation!!

Also How many Current ex afl players have we got!!

remembering this year!! Steve Sziller and Darren Kappler

But i will admit, put it that way and there has been a few in there day!! How about Mcdonald for parkmore last year!!!

who did craig treleven play for, Balwyn??

jesus!!!

Lets take Balwyn out of the equation!!

Also How many Current ex afl players have we got!!

remembering this year!! Steve Sziller and Darren Kappler

But i will admit, put it that way and there has been a few in there day!! How about Mcdonald for parkmore last year!!!

who did craig treleven play for, Balwyn??

McDonald, good get, Treleven Balwyn, this year on top of who has been mentioned youve got,Walker at Stkilda City & Walsh @ Chelsea Heights ,
Damen shaw St pauls

A few more ex-AFL players for ya's..

Gordon Fode - Black Rock, Jason Danilchenko - Balwyn, Dean Anderson - Balwyn, Jason Taylor - Balwyn, Salim Hassan (Port Rookie) - St Kidla City, Brett Moyle - Balwyn, John Howat - Mordialloc, Mark Williams - St Pauls, Darren Hulme - Clayton (2008), Daniel Cassett - St Kilda City (had a year at North Melb.), Ashley Fernee - Tooronga/Malvern, Trent Nicholls - Heatherton, Nick Jewell - East Brighton, Frank Rugolo - Hampton, Warrick Capper - Oakleigh Districts (1 game)....

I will think of more!!

A few more for ya's..

Gordon Fode - Black Rock, Jason Danilchenko - Balwyn, Brett Moyle - Balwyn, John Howat - Mordialloc, Mark Williams - St Pauls, Darren Hulme - Clayton (2008), Daniel Cassett - St Kilda City (had a year at North Melb.), Ashley Fernee - Tooronga/Malvern, Trent Nicholls - Heatherton, Nick Jewell - East Brighton, Frank Rugolo - Hampton, Warrick Capper - Oakleigh Districts (1 game)....

I will think of more!!

Con Gorozidis & John Bennett, Stuart Nicoll,Lawrence Bingham,

i never said i was any good at eating pies or was a superstar just a bloke looking to get fit and play footy with a good bunch of blokes rather than trying to fit in with the lonewolfs bunch of pretty boys who idolise ben cousins and the drugs he takes that is definetly all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i never said i was any good at eating pies or was a superstar just a bloke looking to get fit and play footy with a good bunch of blokes rather than trying to fit in with the lonewolfs bunch of pretty boys who idolise ben cousins and the drugs he takes that is definetly all

Bitter are we Pete? Noticed that thelionsleeps2nite has disappeared since you were outed a few months ago. Thought you would use another alias to talk garbage. Maybe if you weren't such a tosser, and actually confronted people instead of running your mouth on forums like this, people would think better of you. I know plenty of people that will be happy to see the door slam you in your massive arse on the way out. Good luck finding any club in the SFL that will put up with your shit - already rule out South Yarra, Mount Waverley, Dandenong and Skye. As you don't have the talent to play above Div 3 Reserves, it doesn't leave you with much. Time to put up or shut up!

what are you on about there was no malice meant by what was said and i was not the lion sleeps i will appreciate it if you would stop beleiving that crap. you have obviousley started to beleive the crap on here i can go back through the notes though out the year and say fairly that a lot more offensive statements have been made regarding myself some of them by the said former so called team mates. truth of the matter be known it was blokes like your self and your father and the older blokes around the club that stopped me from quitting your club mid season. i am looking forward to playing footy next year and enjoying it, i would much prefer to enjoy my footy and finish last than to finish fourth playing with a bunch of wingers to preoccupied with finding an excuse not to get out on the track so they can stay and talk shit in the change rooms with the trainers. as for speaking on behalf of other teams in the comp get a grip on my big fat arse your starting to sound like a girl

what are you on about there was no malice meant by what was said and i was not the lion sleeps i will appreciate it if you would stop beleiving that crap. you have obviousley started to beleive the crap on here i can go back through the notes though out the year and say fairly that a lot more offensive statements have been made regarding myself some of them by the said former so called team mates. truth of the matter be known it was blokes like your self and your father and the older blokes around the club that stopped me from quitting your club mid season. i am looking forward to playing footy next year and enjoying it, i would much prefer to enjoy my footy and finish last than to finish fourth playing with a bunch of wingers to preoccupied with finding an excuse not to get out on the track so they can stay and talk shit in the change rooms with the trainers. as for speaking on behalf of other teams in the comp get a grip on my big fat arse your starting to sound like a girl

just an enquiry, when do you blokes(mt waverley) start pre-season??:D

Bitter are we Pete? Noticed that thelionsleeps2nite has disappeared since you were outed a few months ago. Thought you would use another alias to talk garbage. Maybe if you weren't such a tosser, and actually confronted people instead of running your mouth on forums like this, people would think better of you. I know plenty of people that will be happy to see the door slam you in your massive arse on the way out. Good luck finding any club in the SFL that will put up with your shit - already rule out South Yarra, Mount Waverley, Dandenong and Skye. As you don't have the talent to play above Div 3 Reserves, it doesn't leave you with much. Time to put up or shut up!
Come on now, there's no need to slur the rest of us that can't play above Div 3 Reserves. :D

F*cken leave pete alone u gooses! how the F*ck would u like it if we all payed out on u ?

Isn't that what BF is all about - paying out on each other? Admittedly, most of it is done tongue-in-cheek, but sometimes it crosses the line. I actually agree with Pete on some things, but a public forum isn't the place to air these sort of things. I have no direct issue with Pete, but will defend the club I play for as would just about any player in any comp.

Isn't that what BF is all about - paying out on each other? Admittedly, most of it is done tongue-in-cheek, but sometimes it crosses the line. I actually agree with Pete on some things, but a public forum isn't the place to air these sort of things. I have no direct issue with Pete, but will defend the club I play for as would just about any player in any comp.

Yeah have no problem paying each other out on here either as long as it is all tongue in cheek stuff. Also, agree that every one on here will defend the club they play for. We have already seen that throughout the year and am sure it will continue.

And Cow you cannot talk about only being a Div 3 reserves player. You must remember you have already made your debut in the ones, well you told me enough about it that night. And am sure Nev is looking at a big pre season from you and even bigger things next year ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back