Mega Thread Coaching Staff Pickups

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Lloyd has been appointment Essendon goal kicking coach. I'm now confident Essendon won't be a threat for many years. Lloyd was a good footballer but he doesn't come across to me as a very intelligent person. Expect staging to become rampant in Essendons forward line though.

And their goes the turf at Ettyshite Stadium as all the Bumba playas tear a chunk out of the ground and toss it in the air to check for wind currents...(and raisins!)...:p...it will become known as da...DE-Lloyding tactic...:cool:

And their goes the turf at Ettyshite Stadium as all the Bumba playas tear a chunk out of the ground and toss it in the air to check for wind currents...(and raisins!)...:p...it will become known as da...DE-Lloyding tactic...:cool:

On the plus side they will be having a lot less shots for goal due to being called play to on for taking more than 30 seconds to kick it.

Last edited:
Didn't rush to replace Leppa. Ended up with Truck, after waiting a bit. I don't mind the club being patient & pulling the trigger on the right person. No rush to get someone just to fill the role. Go get the one you want, GO TIGES !!

Didn't rush to replace Leppa. Ended up with Truck, after waiting a bit. I don't mind the club being patient & pulling the trigger on the right person. No rush to get someone just to fill the role. Go get the one you want, GO TIGES !!

While i'm firmly in the camp of we need to replace him i can understand this logic especially with the new football department cap. You simply cannot afford to be carrying a salary for a guy you don't want/rate

While i'm firmly in the camp of we need to replace him i can understand this logic especially with the new football department cap. You simply cannot afford to be carrying a salary for a guy you don't want/rate
Exactly, I think they were waiting to see if Hayes came on board and if he does next year we will grab him. if not we would have others in line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol can always expect a nicely spun excuse on here

last year it was blatant fallacies like "all the coaches are signed up at this time of year"

now it's the cap and we're waiting a year for someone with zero coaching experience to possibly maybe decide to coach

golly

same approach with trading/FA as well. i like it

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Coaching Staff Pickups

Remove this Banner Ad

Back