Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

boobs in the garden?? who is this bloke, i've heard things about this guy, oz i wouldnt worry about 'hutchy' i hear he listens to the village people

every1's intitled 2 their opinion fud i only was following forrest cause i work with timms thats all other than that i dont

yes board been abit quiet lately...obviously with the season over minimum posts will be made so please visit regularly to give us someone to get stuck into please...ta...appreciated

excuse me b-hawk. i though we were mates. anyway hutch ur gay and i wanna hear how hutch goes at school, coz i wont be able to find out for myself for obvious reasons;);)

i like it when you and chicko get stuck into the devil. but i am liken this hutchy fella:thumbsu:
if ya like it so much why dont u have a crack at the title messe ya wouldnt wanna just warning ya not here 2 fight u little boys just stir the pot up thats all

could he play midfield, thanks for ya help boys
ozdevil knows nothing about him...he is a forrest bogen.
as for could he play midfield, short answer no. Couple of times when the game was close he went into the middle and layed some big shephards/bumps and just bigger body prescence but as a midfielder, no. Quick of the mark, did win goalkicking in 2006 (get facts right devil) and he missed first 6 games. This year he missed first 12 with same knee injury and struggled for form a bit. Why you interested???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as for could he play midfield, short answer no. Couple of times when the game was close he went into the middle and layed some big shephards/bumps and just bigger body prescence but as a midfielder, no. Quick of the mark, did win goalkicking in 2006 (get facts right devil) and he missed first 6 games. This year he missed first 12 with same knee injury and struggled for form a bit. Why you interested???

i heard he is living up bendigo way, just doing research, thanks for the replys:thumbsu:

keep going boom and we'll have 2 meet so i can kick ya teeth in just try me:mad:

hows the swans looking for next yr?? just signed mick hick again thoughts?? gained or lost any players??
yeah we resigned him, tryed to get some blokes like chris mcguane and others from colac but couldnt get a deal. havent lost any players that im aware of. buck have gained a player, goes to the name of big Buck williamson. the other clubs wouldnt have heard of this bloke and has slipped under the radar. key prospect

Remove this Banner Ad

Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back