Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

To all you Otway boyz out there I noticed the Tim Pekin suited up for the last game as he kicked a goal? Is that right? How did he go? Can he still mix it with the best of them?

u get back in ur box to, see some of the crap u talk about other people anyone would think u were tough, fact of the matter is if ur doing it here anonomously means you dont have alot of front. ur just a prick
we always bag people because those people deserve it. they come on our board and think they know whats happining in our league when they dont even come from around here. how about you get back in your own box you PRICK...

u get back in ur box to, see some of the crap u talk about other people anyone would think u were tough, fact of the matter is if ur doing it here anonomously means you dont have alot of front. ur just a prick
and who are you? you havnt even revealed yourself either so dont call us weak. and i only bag those i dont like and your one of them so take yourself and do something useful with your time where it is appreciated. you dont evenj say who you support?? if your another timms lover then your just another *** that is looking for trouble. we want these boards to be cleansed of filth and you are part of that so leave as you talk nonsense. we want it to be a place to have sensible discussion of the happenings of the league without outsiders like yourself who know nothing about our league come on and build up hacks like timms...if hes soooo good then where did he come in the league best and fairest hey??

To all you Otway boyz out there I noticed the Tim Pekin suited up for the last game as he kicked a goal? Is that right? How did he go? Can he still mix it with the best of them?

Played against them, and was at the other end of the ground but he seemed to move pretty well and took a cracker of a mark. He didn't give him self much game time but I guess he hasn't been training.

and who are you? you havnt even revealed yourself either so dont call us weak. and i only bag those i dont like and your one of them so take yourself and do something useful with your time where it is appreciated. you dont evenj say who you support?? if your another timms lover then your just another *** that is looking for trouble. we want these boards to be cleansed of filth and you are part of that so leave as you talk nonsense. we want it to be a place to have sensible discussion of the happenings of the league without outsiders like yourself who know nothing about our league come on and build up hacks like timms...if hes soooo good then where did he come in the league best and fairest hey??
Tosser.:eek:

Can anyone who was at the Appollo Bay game yesterday tell me how Tommy Butterworth and Cammy Scott went? Coached them a while back, generally come into their own this time of year.

Also has Benny Milliken been playing?

"as you talk nonsense" i asked one question about one player ya nob!!!!! i dont even know who timms is fact of the matter is he is probably doing better than u, cleansing filth????? get a life!

"as you talk nonsense" i asked one question about one player ya nob!!!!! i dont even know who timms is fact of the matter is he is probably doing better than u, cleansing filth????? get a life!

dont worry cal there only 17 year old kids matey got caught bagging timms on sunday hahahahaha

Anyone go to the games on the weekend? I didn't get there.

I thought that Irrewarra could beat Lorne but never thought they would win by so much and was really suprised by the Bays win. Would be interested to hear how the games were played..

Anyone go to the games on the weekend? I didn't get there.

I thought that Irrewarra could beat Lorne but never thought they would win by so much and was really suprised by the Bays win. Would be interested to hear how the games were played..
yes i was alone with boom crash for saturdays game, not sundays game (ozdevil). warra were pretty good, mickeal coutts cost lorne the match by been sent off. and wayne "happy" robinson was ok..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone who was at the Appollo Bay game yesterday tell me how Tommy Butterworth and Cammy Scott went? Coached them a while back, generally come into their own this time of year.

Also has Benny Milliken been playing?
Also interested to know what sort of season Luke Trew has had. His previous club is in the NFL G/F again Saturday week.

is it true big bad bruce flack has been playing for apollo bay this year herd he lost 30kg and now fully ripped at 100kgs dose anybody no if thats right...........

is it true big bad bruce flack has been playing for apollo bay this year herd he lost 30kg and now fully ripped at 100kgs dose anybody no if thats right...........
i have not heared about fatty flack, and as for apollo bay they should consider themselfs lucky they have got this far in the finals:D

how did beau swanson go 4 grovedale this year? he killed it 4 western eagles last year and was tipped by the interleague coach as being an AFL Draft prospect? lived up to those raps?

Remove this Banner Ad

Colac & District League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back