Live Event COLAs vs #Threecheat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's are few things sweeter than seeing Plugger go into Chernobyl mode after every Hawthorn victory. :sob::sob::sob::sob::tearsofjoy:

Hardly a meltdown, I just get sick of seeing you Hawfs arse wins in close games with the umpires help then deny you get the rub of the green.

FFS your team is hard enough to beat without the umpires deep throating them.

Lethality I go for Hawthorn now. Can we be friends????

Gerry Ablett gets injured and you jump off the Suns bandwagon quicker than a Rodney Eade haircut, disgraceful :thumbsdown:

Hardly a meltdown, I just get sick of seeing you Hawfs arse wins in close games with the umpires help then deny you get the rub of the green.

Gerry Ablett gets injured and you jump off the Suns bandwagon quicker than a Rodney Eade haircut, disgraceful :thumbsdown:

Yer, but you're guaranteed the moral so there's a silver lining.

I'm throwing it out there - Andy d was right. The swans are completely and totally insufferable

It makes me sad that the cats support their flooding shit

And eat a bag of dicks

Was at the game and i have to say the Swans fans were great. Joking during the game and congratulating after the game.

Clearly the flogs congregate on BF.

All good teams get the rub. Geelong had a point called a goal that helped them win a grand final.

For a fair while you couldn't touch Adam Goodes without conceding a free kick.

Adam Hunter was regularly punching blokes in the sack and getting away with it.

Selwood is self explanatory.

Remember the 2001 prelim Hawks v Dons? Goldspink still has some of Lucas's semen swirling around in his mouth.

It's not right, but it is what it is.

The 50s were there but its a shit penalty for a minor offence

They got one themselves early on. Hodge was also done for a perfect tackle. Rampe took a mark after ripping his opponent out of the contest.

Happens both ways. Only gets highlighted by the team that didn't win (and friends of said team who didn't want the winning team to win).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, this is the bay, no idea why I'm being serious.

So here's me and my friends caring:
giphy.gif

:D

They got one themselves early on. Hodge was also done for a perfect tackle. Rampe took a mark after ripping his opponent out of the contest.

Happens both ways. Only gets highlighted by the team that didn't win (and friends of said team who didn't want the winning team to win).
Hodge tackle on McGlynn should have been a ball up (umpires make it up). But Hodge should have been pinged for his tackle on Sinclair in the first.

Hodge tackle on McGlynn should have been a ball up (umpires make it up). But Hodge should have been pinged for his tackle on Sinclair in the first.

Agreed. Was lucky he didn't hurt him. There are always plenty missed or given incorrectly.

I just refuse to accept the one-sided Bigfooty flogfest consensus that only Hawthorn get things going their way and nobody else.

Hawks last in free kick differential over the last 10 years since Clarko was coach ...

This is the first year we've been up high on the ladder and it's because we've played a small running team.

Just like the Dogs who are second. Are people really this stupid.

North went the bash on us and what Firrito and others did was a disgrace yet at half time it was 23-4 free kicks to North.

Not one word mentioned.

The jealousy is pathetic .:.

All good teams get the rub. Geelong had a point called a goal that helped them win a grand final.

For a fair while you couldn't touch Adam Goodes without conceding a free kick.

Adam Hunter was regularly punching blokes in the sack and getting away with it.

Selwood is self explanatory.

Remember the 2001 prelim Hawks v Dons? Goldspink still has some of Lucas's semen swirling around in his mouth.

It's not right, but it is what it is.

No I don't as I was overseas then but maybe Goldspink should be brought out of retirement to even out the umpiring ledger.

Hawks last in free kick differential over the last 10 years since Clarko was coach ...

This is the first year we've been up high on the ladder and it's because we've played a small running team.

Just like the Dogs who are second. Are people really this stupid.

North went the bash on us and what Firrito and others did was a disgrace yet at half time it was 23-4 free kicks to North.

Not one word mentioned.

Pretty sure it's been either us or Brisbane last on the free kick differential table the last 5 years.

I know right. It's like when Geelong lose a game then this place loses it's ****ing mind & almost crashes the server.

Tall poppy syndrome is alive and well in the AFL...

No I don't as I was overseas then but maybe Goldspink should be brought out of retirement to even out the umpiring ledger.

Pretty sure it's been either us or Brisbane last on the free kick differential table the last 5 years.
You disappoint me. I posted at least 15 posts when you played Geelong about how you were destroyed by the umps.

If you honestly think we're favoured you're so wrong. The umpiring this year has been good for us for the first time in 10 freaking years!!!

And it's because we play a midget team this year. Our short people tackle heaps and smaller players generally get more frees ...

remember that time when Hawfs beat $wannettes? yeah, it was yesterday, I remember it well. oh hang on, whats that >??? Hawfs on top of the ladder@! how the hell does that happen (again)???

Cola$ badly need Tiprat back in that team. He plays last night instead of that big cactus Towers, they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back